Ekim the Chimp, aka Bumscum, Practicing His Reacharound Skills!

And on the left is dickmuncher with his pie-hole open... ready and waiting for something to suck on!
See following post.

And on the left is dickmuncher with his pie-hole open... ready and waiting for something to suck on! Originally Posted by lustylad
The guy with the cocksucker avatar offered up his other daughter to suppress this (Dumb shit posted the wrong picture).
Your daughter sure is having a good time.
And too bad your mother is off camera but what that ugly old bitch can do with her teeth in the jar instead of her mouth is unbelievable. Plus her giving us all the money she was going to use to try and reverse your sex change is just gravy on the meal
Of course, the gravy she's getting is only 98.6 degrees.
I'll PM you the video.

And on the left is dickmuncher with his pie-hole open... ready and waiting for something to suck on! Originally Posted by lustylad
At least Ekim was able to close his mouth and suppress his oral fixation for the picture... but NOT dickmuncher! His motto is "Open Wide! Always Ready! Anytime Is Munching Time!"
See following post.

Originally Posted by Munchmasterman

Munch and i enjoyed the gal LL paid for while he sat and played with his shit.
She wouldn't have anything to do with him, called him turd breath.
he was ivan the chimp. he was bumscum. now he's ...

Don't worry cockbreath.
Sometime soon, your bitch should be unbanned? De-banned? Cock removed from ass? However you want to put it.
Loved your theory she got banned for starting a thread. It's as stupid as most of your observations.

PS Your mom gave us a fake callback number. Turns out it was your current girl friend's number. She said something about you having gape ass after drinking with bambitcho. Of course we couldn't really understand what she was saying.
Maybe a little less solace.
At least Ekim was able to close his mouth and suppress his oral fixation for the picture... but NOT dickmuncher!Blame your mother. She really is that good.
Add in the fact it was your mom and who could keep from laughing?
His motto is "Open Wide! Always Ready! Anytime Is Munching Time!" Originally Posted by lustylad
Don't worry cockbreath.
Sometime soon, your bitch should be unbanned? De-banned? Cock removed from ass? However you want to put it.
Loved your theory she got banned for starting a thread. It's as stupid as most of your observations.

PS Your mom gave us a fake callback number. Turns out it was your current girl friend's number. She said something about you having gape ass after drinking with bambitcho. Of course we couldn't really understand what she was saying.
Maybe a little less solace.

even wtf says .. "WTF?"

how's that posting drunk thread working out for ya? ever hear back from the mod squad?

bahahhaaaa
Sure touched a nerve on the little fuck. The rumors about you being lustyliar's bitch must be true.
Love that sound you make when he pulls his dick out.
even wtf says .. "WTF?"

how's that posting drunk thread working out for ya? ever hear back from the mod squad?

bahahhaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Sure touched a nerve on the little fuck. The rumors about you being lustyliar's bitch must be true.
Love that sound you make when he pulls his dick out.

oh you touched something alright .. but i don't think it was a nerve.

this is how drunkmunch wakes up every day. and he didn't read the sign that says ...

"DON'T EAT THE BIG WHITE MINT"

Yeah as a matter of fact.
They all get a big laugh out of you thinking you're somebody because you got banned. Turns out that $50 you paid them for premium access is the reason you got banned.
Wouldn't you know the little fuck paid with Confederate dollars.
They also like the sound you make when someone takes their dick out of your ass.
even wtf says .. "WTF?"

bahahhaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Another selfie by the little fuck. You need to keep your glasses with you so you don't have to get so close to read the sign.

oh you touched something alright .. but i don't think it was a nerve.

this is how drunkmunch wakes up every day. and he didn't read the sign that says ...

"DON'T EAT THE BIG WHITE MINT"

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Another selfie by the little fuck. You need to keep your glasses with you so you don't have to get so close to read the sign.

are you and bumscum really homosexual twins? i mean .. really??? is that all the two of you fucktard imbeciles can do? jimmy buffet and marco rubio called .. they want their parrot back

u drunk faggot parrot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CICf8xoLyG8
Love that sound ekim makes when I suck his chimp dick. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
They also like the sound I make when I fellate him. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
You sick fucking simian perverts! How disgusting! You even recorded it!

Munch and i enjoyed the gal LL paid for while he sat and played with his shit.
She wouldn't have anything to do with him, called him turd breath. Originally Posted by bamscram
It's not just your breath, ekim... the stench of your BUMSCUM reeks and knocks everyone out from a mile away. Why don't you teach poor little munchy how to close his mouth - or are his jaws permanently stuck open from years of serial dicksucking?