Visiting!!

I will be there in Galleria area !! I will need recommendations for Hotels or apartments too Stay ….

Thank you very much!
Natacha Bella ����
(305)810-7060
March 3rd?
Maybe she's on leap year.
Welcome to Houston, you will be popular around these parts
I will be there in Galleria area !! I will need recommendations for Hotels or apartments too Stay …. Originally Posted by Natabella
I hope you enjoy your time here.
My first recommendation would be to NOT stay in the Galleria area.
Please the first person you should contact here in Houston is Pitroom. Like I am the best hobbyist here. I can show you around town, we can have a great time. Perhaps an overnight. Just know I do not overpay, so please keep that in mind when booking with me. I feel like my Penis is the Golden Child
Ummm at your rates you need to stay at the Post Oak. Please dm when you are here. I'm rushing over
Hola Nata! Welcome to Houston! Enjoy your stay and have fun!
Please the first person you should contact here in Houston is Pitroom. Like I am the best hobbyist here. I can show you around town, we can have a great time. Perhaps an overnight. Just know I do not overpay, so please keep that in mind when booking with me. I feel like my Penis is the Golden Child Originally Posted by Pitroom
Yep his overnights are 300

Don’t undersell yourself with this guy

Welcome to Houston
Please the first person you should contact here in Houston is Pitroom. Like I am the best hobbyist here. I can show you around town, we can have a great time. Perhaps an overnight. Just know I do not overpay, so please keep that in mind when booking with me. I feel like my Penis is the Golden Child Originally Posted by Pitroom
Sorry double post

Don’t undersell yourself with this guy I’m here for the ladies right gotta warn them.

Welcome to Houston

Don’t undersell yourself with this guy

Welcome to Houston Originally Posted by Cendell M
Bwahahaha!! Attention K-Mart shoppers. Blue Light Special. $300 Overnight. (Queue Pitroom running to the Blue Light).
Ok folks.
Let's tell Nat how nice Galleria is, or the Energy Corridor, Or Katy, or Sugarland, etc.

We can leave Pit out of the comments.

But, for Galleria, ECG likes shopping at Fendi.
Look it's no secret I have my 300 and max 400 dollar overnights but those ladies do it for me because they really like being around me and they understand I'm not flush with cash. Just a average blue collar worker. I'm a refreshing breath of fresh air and they get a thrill about being in my presence

Plus I have a unique style to my overnights they appreciate. I've told you'll I'm not here competing with anyone.

Those rates are for me and for me only. Others get the 1400 blue light special, with a 12 hour cap and 3 hours sleeping time addendum.

Plus I'm a talented cook so ladies love dining on my wares. And I don't mean my Golden man penis(well it's actually closer to bronze)

But this lady is exquisite and I do make exceptions from time to time on how I spend disposable money. I just need to really look at her reviews. I'm the reason why ladies love coming to Houston. I'm so welcoming so please ladies and gents don't question my mojo and mess it up for the other lads. Please and thank you. Op I humbly welcome you. Perhaps we'll get a chance to practice some intimate yoga
I personally always at the Post Oak hotel or the Granduca. So I suggest those and I appreciate for women to choose a place that is conducive to my exquisite taste. Plus I can easily have her meet me at the hotel bar for some cocktails before
Ok folks.
Let's tell Nat how nice Galleria is, or the Energy Corridor, Or Katy, or Sugarland, etc.

We can leave Pit out of the comments.

But, for Galleria, ECG likes shopping at Fendi. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Because he’s an alert for women he’s like a shark trying to attack the new girls with his BS already