SA strip club rec

I am heading to SA this week and was looking at going to P10, but thought I would ask where the best club is for getting extras in this town?
If you get VIP access for privacy and plenty o cash at either Sugars or PT's you can have fun.
Also depends what your lookin for play, booze, it decent girls
I am looking for decent looking girls that play. How much is VIP at these clubs?
I went to club recently and noticed there didn't seem to be any of the latex thing on the ladies. Anyone else notice that at places recently?
What place did you go to littledevil?
can you pm me the name I can't see it
I presume that's Scarlett's
I presume that's Scarlett's Originally Posted by DynexTV
Scarlett’s’s which use to be XTC and was upgraded inside and reopened as Scarlett’s.

There are private rooms which are similar to the St. James in Houston Texas.

SF
My last visit, it was kinda slow at Scarletts. The dancers were about 7-8 rating. Not really any spinners, but I didn't see any big Gorditas either. Didn't see any bolt ons or crazy junk in the trunk situations.

Hmm, I'll have to fuck with it!!
I went to Scarlett’s this evening. Club seemed nice but only a few dancers. My hotel is in front of it, so was able to walk over.

Stayed there for a little over an hour and finally someone came to sit with me. She was very nice and got a private dance. Didn’t realize that a 15 minute room cost $60. Then $150 for the dancer.

I was thinking since it was slow in there that I could have some fun. Sadly, there was nothing extra going on.

May stay at a different hotel near a club. I live in Houston but travel to SA a couple of times a month.

Since I’m new to this forum, I’m still trying to learn the etiquette so I’m not sure if I’m supposed to give the dancers name on here or not