What was Paradise, then Playboy, now Nameless

Stopped by my old stomping grounds off I35 on Friday late afternoon. It had been a couple months since I was at the old Paradise (then Playboy) club and now there's no sign up at all(!). It seems to be always in flux - that day was no different. Was $10 to enter, there's now several different VIP locations for dancers, and bands were I think either $20, 50 or 60 (I went for the most expensive, thinking it would be worth it - WRONG!). Last several times I was there I was inside one or the other dancers within literally 10 minutes - today I had zero luck with 4 dancers, over a little over an hour. New Management perhaps; no FIP, barely a nipple suck. Certainly no blow job or fucking, and I was told by all of the gals to keep my dick in my pants (and I was the ONLY one there most the time, the last 15 minutes 2 other guys showed up but just to drink it seemed, neither got dances). SO don't know where this place is going, but my long-time "sure thing" is no longer, good luck guys if you venture in...
Did you go during the day? Need mire context?
I went in the day and didn't get that drift
I was there roughly 3:30-5:00pm last Friday. Perhaps I look like a cop (OLD ONE!), I don't know - but that place is normally VERY friendly and it sure wasn't then - perhaps just the specific gals that were there at the time......
Alot of the old school players have moved on. Alot of cubanas in the mix now.
I passed through that portion of I-35 Daily and was wondering if it still had fun inside those walls. It was my go to place .... thanks for the update