orgy in the rochester area

I am posting this in the requests and iso section.

Hi everyone!! thinking about organizing an orgy or Gangbang in the rochester area in January. Would like to know if any of the more experienced hobbyists and providers will be interested. I have taken the initiative and put the thread here. Would appreciate all the help and suggestions from the members to make this happen. To start with any providers interested in this?
Actually I've only got three things on my bucket list. In no particular order:

- DP
- Gangbang
- Night out at a Swinger's event

Not a good month for me though. Good luck.

Some may be reluctant because you've been around for such a short time.

There have been a few providers with showcases here that would be up for it. Maybe they'll PM you or respond to the thread.
you will find many providers and many hobbyist want to participate in the GB, but from what I have seen happen in the past, not many are actually pulled off. For many reasons:

1. number of men vs. woman(men) to make it an offical "gb"
2. screening process:
Many of the requests/set up are from hobbyist. Us providers always want to make sure our safety comes first and foremost. Screening is a way of this.
3. Getting a group of men all comfortable together in a room showing their goods.
4. Getting everyone together all at once.

Just some thoughts from a provider stand point. Also you'll get about 10-15 guys wanting to do this....... but more than half will probably not show or cancel.

Happy hunting though!!
Logan,

Brooke's observations are sound...I attended the last GB I'm aware of, involving folks from this community (1 provider and 4 gents), and some of those issues were in play (about 12 expressed interest, but only 4 showed). I think you would get more traction trying to assemble a more balanced group event with multiple providers and about a 60-40 ratio of hobbyists to providers (maybe as high as 66-33 or 2 to 1 but no more)... Recommend a $$$$$ donation per hobbyist so the providers get either 1.5x or 2x that amount for a 2-3 hour get together...

I'd also recommend that any hobbyist must have seen at least one of the providers to pass screening, so that nobody is a total stranger...better yet if there are multiple connections...seems to me that the more comfortable folks are, the better time for all...

If you set it up, hope you get the word out....sounds like a great idea.
Get togethers are fun!! They certainly take a LOT of planning. Keeping safety and fun as the two top priorities, you will have a blast!!!!

Hooray for you!!!!!!
Logan,

Brooke's observations are sound...I attended the last GB I'm aware of, involving folks from this community (1 provider and 4 gents), and some of those issues were in play (about 12 expressed interest, but only 4 showed). I think you would get more traction trying to assemble a more balanced group event with multiple providers and about a 60-40 ratio of hobbyists to providers (maybe as high as 66-33 or 2 to 1 but no more)... Recommend a $$$$$ donation per hobbyist so the providers get either 1.5x or 2x that amount for a 2-3 hour get together...

I'd also recommend that any hobbyist must have seen at least one of the providers to pass screening, so that nobody is a total stranger...better yet if there are multiple connections...seems to me that the more comfortable folks are, the better time for all...

If you set it up, hope you get the word out....sounds like a great idea. Originally Posted by MajorHands
Sadie Hawkins dance. Let the girls that want to do this get together, set the rate, day, time, hours. And ask who they want. And say Ya or Na if can be reviewed. Reality, its a Sadie Hawkins dance anyways.
Oooh, Oooh pick me!! Seriously!