top 5 things you look for

ok guys what are the top five things you look for in order of importance you look for in deciding who catches your eye and you see?
Good reviews
Good reviews
Great TCB
Great BCD

I'll think about the 5th item.
This is kind of tricky, because what originally gets my attention and what might keep me coming back are not always the same things. In fact, they usually aren't the same things.

Anyway, to answer the question as worded, aware that the answers may seem a bit shallow. Not sure that I will be able to name 5 specific things, but I'll try.

1. Body. Because many providers don't have face pics, this is generally all we have to go on and I'm sure we all have different things we look for. I tend to like women who are on the thinner side and, in spite of the prevailing stereotype of men, I actually prefer smaller or average-size breasts to larger ones. Because I am a fitness nut myself, I tend to look prefer women with a more toned body.

2. Reputation. A provider with great reviews will immediately move to the top of the wish list.

3. Menu. If DFK, DATY and BBBJ aren't on the menu, I am probably going to pass, no matter what the provider looks like.

4. Clothing. Profile and showcase pics that feature lingerie and sexy outfits are more likely to grab my attention than just semi-nude shots, although I certainly like them too. I think clothing reveals a lot about your 'sexual personality', and leaving some mystery and something to the imagination ultimately elevates the excitement and anticipation.

All I can think of at the moment and again... this is just what initially grabs my attention... what keeps it can be something entirely different.
who she hangs with
looks
acts
talks
how dressed up

Most of my hobby was not from or on the web. And not sure of order I listed.
I think the 5th one has to do with mood.

The benefit of this "hobby" is the variety without strings.

It's possible to meet different women with different personalities and approaches dependent upon a particular mood. In that case, there's not a one-type fits all situations answer to this.
I look for 5 fingers and 5 toes on each appendage...Over 5 teeth is always a plus as well...
Having recently discovered the joy of a gum job, I'd say tooth location matters. "Location, location, location."
thank you that is why my last photo shoot was alittle more seductive or sensual as will be my future photo shoots..more is less..in my opinion better that showing everything besides I am small chested not much to hang out......but when i am 65 they won't be down to my knees
This is kind of tricky, because what originally gets my attention and what might keep me coming back are not always the same things. In fact, they usually aren't the same things.

Anyway, to answer the question as worded, aware that the answers may seem a bit shallow. Not sure that I will be able to name 5 specific things, but I'll try.

1. Body. Because many providers don't have face pics, this is generally all we have to go on and I'm sure we all have different things we look for. I tend to like women who are on the thinner side and, in spite of the prevailing stereotype of men, I actually prefer smaller or average-size breasts to larger ones. Because I am a fitness nut myself, I tend to look prefer women with a more toned body.

2. Reputation. A provider with great reviews will immediately move to the top of the wish list.

3. Menu. If DFK, DATY and BBBJ aren't on the menu, I am probably going to pass, no matter what the provider looks like.

4. Clothing. Profile and showcase pics that feature lingerie and sexy outfits are more likely to grab my attention than just semi-nude shots, although I certainly like them too. I think clothing reveals a lot about your 'sexual personality', and leaving some mystery and something to the imagination ultimately elevates the excitement and anticipation.

All I can think of at the moment and again... this is just what initially grabs my attention... what keeps it can be something entirely different. Originally Posted by Biomech
Blonde -- long hair preferably.
Petite & Thin, but hard muscled/tone and not over 115 lbs
Tan skin
C cup
Lots of pic on their ad or showcase
  • LynnT
  • 01-24-2011, 06:53 PM
besides I am small chested not much to hang out......but when i am 65 they won't be down to my knees Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
I hear that! Mine are out on my site so they all know i belong to the itty bitty titty club a head of time.

Im actually surprised at the fan mail I get about how lovely they are... Its been quiet the a selling feature for me.. go figure. lol

And its different stokes for different folks. Just like with real world BF's one thing that turned me on with him didn't with another. I would think its the same way with men and the providers. She did this and it was hot but the next one not so much. We all have preferences on build, and how one carries, dresses, etc that we are drawn to more in reality or the hobby.

Personality goes a long way with me. I would think personality and the way one carries them self are more important than how hot they are even in the hobby. If you put all my old BF's in a row some might think WTF?
  • LynnT
  • 01-24-2011, 06:55 PM
Having recently discovered the joy of a gum job, I'd say tooth location matters. "Location, location, location." Originally Posted by NormalBob
OMG
Brunette(preference not a deal breaker)
Good Reviews(learning it is a deal breaker)
Coordinating Schedules(sometimes this is the hardest part)
Smile
Incall for a Home Game, Outcall for an Away game (out of town)

But once I am there personality and intelligence take over. I prefer being able to converse with the lady and usually I am attracted to those smarter than me. As has been said in other posts, the mental aspect of the seduction cannot be overestimated ( I think I said that right). Its VERY important how's that.
Attitude (fun and pleasant)
Appearance (clean and attractive)
Aural (voice that doesn't grate on my nerves)
Attributes (everything in proportion)
Appearance (worth saying twice and I ran out of "a" words)
Appearance - A pretty face is what attracts me first. I understand why some girls don't show pics of their faces for privacy issues, and there is nothing wrong with that, its just the first thing that attracts me.

Body type - Depending on my mood, sometimes I'm into the smaller spinner type girls where as the French would say,"more than a mouthful is a waste". Or sometimes the mood is for someone that'll have back problems someday for hauling around a larger set.

Hair - I love long, soft hair. Color doesn't matter to me and I prefer a girl with little hair or none down below. If DATY is on the menu, I hate having to floss afterwards.

Reviews - Personality is the first thing I look for in reviews. If a girl is very friendly and truly likes what she's doing that moves her to the top of my list. Menu is also important, less chance of disappointment if you know what you want and what you can get.

Ease of setting up an appointment and location - Many times its a spur of the moment thing, especially for someone who has little time. Its understandable that not everyone is available 24/7 which makes an agency or MP a good option. As far as location, when I'm in Rochester I have to go to the girl, but Where the incall is, must be in a safe location. If I'm out of town I prefer the girl coming to me.

That's my take anyway and few of those are deal breakers.
My top five:
1) Appearance- I have a certain type but do like variety.
2) Providers free of hassles: no drama, no b.s., no illicit substances, no pimps, no psycos, etc.
3) Personality- fun and frolic. nicer providers make me more comfortable.
4) Reputation- always looking for providers who are well reviewed with good TCB skills
5) Rate- donation should be on par with local area and quality of the experience. Not looking for walmart roll back prices but must pass on some of the HDH types.