everyone please be careful

Seems to me that we are living in more and more of a violent society. The reasons for caution in this hobby always exist , but sometimes like with this news... it shows how vigilant the ladies must be....

http://www.wivb.com/dpp/news/buffalo...nd-on-LI-beach

Please be careful out there.. Nuts are every where
  • YSD
  • 01-25-2011, 08:11 AM
Wow---very sobering. Thanks for posting.
I saw this last night - it is very sad. Another reminder of the requirements for safety
  • LynnT
  • 01-25-2011, 10:36 AM
And men wonder why I am a screening Natzi!
  • Laker
  • 01-25-2011, 10:37 AM
Good points guys!! Is sad and ladies need to stay vigilent with their screening!!!
So sad....at lease the families can finally be at peace.

On the flip side. Although us ladies to take a huge risk, gents need to be just as careful!! Heard some crazy stories about the gents being in danger just as well as us ladies.
It is very sad and and heartbreaking for the families. I am glad they have closure and can say good bye but it is a good reminder how both parties men and women have to be careful and screen and never see a female who doesn't screen.
  • cnym
  • 01-25-2011, 02:32 PM
This poor lady went to NYC to dance and ended up meeting with the wrong people.
We are all here at this board looking out for each other for the safety of All, Ladies and Gents. That is the bottom line.
  • GP
  • 01-25-2011, 03:54 PM
What a shame. She was a beautiful young lady. Lets be careful out there.
Dreadfully sad. There are crazies out there. Kinda scary to think this kind of thing is happening in our backyard. Sobering indeed.
also sad too is that the family probably had no idea she was in the biz and are left asking themselves "Why?" and what could we have done to help our daughter/sister/friend before it came to this point.

maybe..