seduction and sensuality

Now we all have our ideas of what these two words mean...candles...attire...mass age..conversation...inteligenc e for everyone it is different...so tell us what your ideas are for your perfect time of escape from reality..aside from the obvious...
my post is showing up with errors..should be massage inteligence for some reason these typos are not my fault..lol..have edited twice to fix
Now we all have our ideas of what these two words mean...candles...attire...mass age..conversation...inteligenc e for everyone it is different...so tell us what your ideas are for your perfect time of escape from reality..aside from the obvious... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
  • Laker
  • 01-25-2011, 05:00 AM
Riley,

Being with a lady staying near the top in a highrise ocean front condo or hotel in a hot or at least warm climate. Hottubs, swimming pools, Private ocean front balcony, wine and champagne, and not cell phones of computers to inturrupt the escape!
The trailers warm with a nice garbage can fire...Lights are low cause we skipped our electric bill payment...The smell of Swanson's tasty pot pies roasting in the oven...The pop of the sound of a bit of the "bubbly": a 40oz of Schlitz (paper bag option if you like the allure of surprise...Both sets of kids are off with their baby momma's and the phone is turnt off...Primus or uncle Kracker playin softly on the tape player...Now that's a romance...
ROTFL!!!!!! Redneck Paradise! Don't forget the soothing sound of the neighbor's mutt barking next door!
OMg thats hilarious.. only thing missing is the sound of lawnmowers in the night being double shifted as snowblowers
But seriously, I'm pretty easy, just turn off the damn phone, lots of touching, nothing beats a woman with smoldering bedroom eyes - I could be in wlhrgfan's trailer fantasy as long as the other conditions are right!
yeah and a hot set of those fancy denim overalls too
The trailers warm with a nice garbage can fire...Lights are low cause we skipped our electric bill payment...The smell of Swanson's tasty pot pies roasting in the oven...The pop of the sound of a bit of the "bubbly": a 40oz of Schlitz (paper bag option if you like the allure of surprise...Both sets of kids are off with their baby momma's and the phone is turnt off...Primus or uncle Kracker playin softly on the tape player...Now that's a romance... Originally Posted by wlhrgfan
ROTFL!!!!!! Redneck Paradise! Don't forget the soothing sound of the neighbor's mutt barking next door! Originally Posted by roscoe14850
Add gun shots echoing in the river valley, and that could be where I use to keep my boat in the summer.
will have to add that to my collection..damn knew I missing something
yeah and a hot set of those fancy denim overalls too Originally Posted by wlhrgfan
when you get that hotel let me know I am there...
Riley,

Being with a lady staying near the top in a highrise ocean front condo or hotel in a hot or at least warm climate. Hottubs, swimming pools, Private ocean front balcony, wine and champagne, and not cell phones of computers to inturrupt the escape! Originally Posted by Laker
  • LynnT
  • 01-25-2011, 09:13 AM
Silk sheets are my favorite on a bed. It's the closest thing to a woman's soft skin.
Shear black stockings and lingerie.
Hearing the provider telling me what she's doing or what she "wants"
BJ with a blindfold.
Mirrors everywhere