complete package

This just my opinion but a complete package is physical, as well as mental stimulation. You should have both to make an encounter as pleasurable as possible...
no argument there
So can a newcomer to ECCIE ask a couple questions about this string? (I'm going to anyway...that was rhetorical):

1. No personal disclosures but what percentage of providers are under some kind of influence at the time of the meeting?
2. Same question for clients?
3. Do providers normally like DATY? Or is more along the lines of "Sure, go ahead...I get paid by the hour no matter what we do."?
4. If dentists can get Aids from working in your why do we think BBBJ is safe for providers?

As for clients asking for BBFS...I can't buy the outrage. They ask, you say NO (even Hell NO!) but the asking is free and simply demonstrates the asking party's lack of brains. But outrage? I'd save outrage for the guy who is going doggie and takes it off without you knowing... (Story from a provider friend)
johnhenry, it appears that your post has very little to do with the subject of this thread. It is better for you to start a new thread instead of replying to an unrelated one.