Email Address: bsnow2108@gmail.com https://twitter.com/ChanelItalian
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=3...=eccie_reviews
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: Rochester
Hair Length and Color: Long Blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: about 5'0" 105 nice titties for her size firm butt shaved below. And cute as hell. Nice smile and pretty eyes.
Recommendation: Yes
but but but the snow melted ?
but but but the snow melted ? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
And she also gets my "Stamp" lol
Thanks for the nice review. I hope to get with her sometime.
Thanks for the nice review. I hope to get with her sometime. Originally Posted by cymbals
I always had good times with her. Get a hold of her!!
I never did a review of Snow because she’s a sweet girl and I’m just not so overtly mean, but are you serious? Nice tits? To each his own, but my suggestion if you see Snow is to ask her to keep her bra on.
I never did a review of Snow because she’s a sweet girl and I’m just not so overtly mean, but are you serious? Nice tits? To each his own, but my suggestion if you see Snow is to ask her to keep her bra on. Originally Posted by Maximum4
I have only heard really good things about Snow's titties.
I kind of have to agree with Max. I've seen her a number of times and, because of her small frame, her boobs are just o.k. Don't get me wrong, they do not sag or anything, they're on the smaller side. All that being said - she's a great lay...............
I've got to see, play and lick the titties or it's a no go for me.
Right up there with CBJ.....
I couldn't agree more Paulie!
  • Eli
  • 12-03-2019, 12:51 PM
Max and Micton,

Been a while since I saw her, but I doubt she has changed, and I liked them.....

Eli
I saw her and Sammi in a duo appointment a while ago. Though vastly different in size, I thought all the tits were a good match for the lady they were attached to. I’d gladly have any of them pressed up against me while I banged away in missionary.
She is no Rose by any stretch, but she is a small girl and I think her titties are very nice for her small slender body. Stickin with what I said. Nice titties : )
I never did a review of Snow because she’s a sweet girl and I’m just not so overtly mean, but are you serious? Nice tits? To each his own, but my suggestion if you see Snow is to ask her to keep her bra on. Originally Posted by Maximum4
I kind of have to agree with Max. I've seen her a number of times and, because of her small frame, her boobs are just o.k. Don't get me wrong, they do not sag or anything, they're on the smaller side. All that being said - she's a great lay............... Originally Posted by Micton
refreshing injection of reality