First time in Odessa

Hi guys. Is the amp closed in Andrews. If so from what I’ve read my best bet is Aloha or Evergreen. I just want a decent massage plus all the “extras” lol. Please help a guy out working 10 hours from home. TIA.
Evergreen is a solid choice. You’ll get extras. Massage is lacking but are you really going for that? $$ for the half hour.
Ok been to Evergreen twice and it was ok but been wanting to try the famous TS at Aloha but twice I’ve been by now and the door was locked and no answer at phone #.
All spas, massage parlors, and legit massages were closed by the same order that closed gyms and bars.
Since when are the spas deciding to obey the law? Puzzling.
Fines are pretty high, I have been told but have not verified that it is $1000 for first offense. I am also told the landlords can be fined as well so perhaps they are enforcing.
Ok been to Evergreen twice and it was ok but been wanting to try the famous TS at Aloha but twice I’ve been by now and the door was locked and no answer at phone #. Originally Posted by Gameshark10
Who is this “TS”? I know Ivy and Summer at Aloha are great. Stay away from Jade - if she’s there still. Sarah at Evergreen is perfect except for talkative.
Who is this “TS”? I know Ivy and Summer at Aloha are great. Stay away from Jade - if she’s there still. Sarah at Evergreen is perfect except for talkative. Originally Posted by MReacher
TS = Table Shower
TS = Table Shower Originally Posted by Povheadhunter
Lol. I really thought he was referring to a gal with those initials. I thought I’d met all the gals at Aloha and Evergreen. At least those there since last July. Thnx brother.