Encounter: She called herself Bree

User ID: -
Date: 12/30/2020
Name: Bree
Phone: 8508762737
Email Address: N/A
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://pensacola.skipthegames.com/f...l/067554613435
City: Pensacola
State: Florida
Address: Pine Forest Rd
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: CBJ, Dancing, Listening to her whine
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long Brown
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: About 5'5 curvy, but not fat. Cute face if she'd smile. Lots of tattoos. Nasty C Section scar.
Recommendation: No
Thanks for the honest review. I had been looking at her ad for a lil while now. Thanks for toftt.
TOFTT??? She’s been reviewed 652 times! Lol. But yeah, you’re right! Sometimes you just connect with people that others love. Like Duraman! Everybody thinks he’s the coolest guy around, but he’s really an asshole! Lol
Oops! Sorry. I just realized that’s not the good Bree! My bad... but Duraman is still an asshole! Lol
Glad I could be of assistance
Boeing - way to bounce back! (Sorry, I just had to say that.)
Oops! Sorry. I just realized that’s not the good Bree! My bad... but Duraman is still an asshole! Lol Originally Posted by Boeingguy
My New Years resolution was not to be an asshole anymore. What was yours?
  • Tex_
  • 01-02-2021, 04:47 AM
She's Kylee on Erotic Monkey if you Google the number
My New Years resolution was not to be an asshole anymore. What was yours? Originally Posted by duraman
I gave up on that one 10 years ago!!!
She's Kylee on Erotic Monkey if you Google the number Originally Posted by Tex_
That's not Kylee nor Bree, its Kylee's sister.

And she isn't that good lol

Apparently Kylee had something going on so her sister decided to get calls in while she is out. No idea when Kylee will be back, you'll have to ask her sister about that.