Brittney Because, a Rude self centered , inconsiderate Bitch

her phone number is Edited by Staff: See provider showcase for contact info - DED
. I tried for two weeks to see Britney. She called me and texted me yesterday and she said that she had today at 10 am and for me to call her at 9am to confirm. Well i was so excited to see her, i took half a day off from work just to see her. Now i have to work Saturday to make it up. So i set my alarm for 7am, got up showered and sheaved EVERYTHING to be fresh and clean for her. I send several text messages but she never writes back so at 9am and the Bitch tells me that she is overbooked today and needs to cancel. I tell her yea, we have an appointment for 10am and i still have the voicemail and the text she sent. Then the Bitch tells me that the real problem is that she had her nails done last week and one is already peeling and its driving her crazy and she has a nail appointment. So i suggest a little later time and the Bitch is full of excuses. So we decide that Friday is better and i should CHECK with her in the morning. So an hour goes by and i send her a text message that said , Im really upset with you, i took off half a day of work to see you and now i half to work Saturday. . If there is anyway that i can still do it today i would appreciate it. Then the Bitch sends me a nasty message with all kinds of four letter words which really showed her class. and then she tells me to never contact her again. Well she dont have to wotrry about that.
Well, at least you still have your dineros...
No money loss is great!

Maybe go to the drugstore...then home where it's quiet...

Yes, don't forget to wash your hands afterwards...
Pssst...a nice, cold can o' beer doesn't hurt...
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Texanfan I will again apologize that something transpired that required my attention at the time of our scheduled appointment. I attempted to reschedule our time; however the fact that you chose to respond in a way that was rude and belittling resulted in my choosing not to see you at all in the future. Furthermore, I do not use four letter foul words in my emails or my text. Please do not lie about me. If you cannot tell I am educated and do understand the proper use of punctuation and spelling.
And yes the problem was my nails. You may ask anyone who knows me, I hobby not as a job or as a profession, but because it's fun, and in order to have fun a girl must be confident and ready to enjoy her time.
My response to you when you "threatened" to post warnings about was "Have a wonderful day"
to which you replied that "you hope I get mouth sores from sucking a "disk" today"... I assuming that was supposed to be dick, but please correct me if I am wrong. Why would you wish something so negative on anyone?
You sir are the type of person that gives this site a bad rep and why providers from other boards choose to not even advertise here.

I will repeat my sentiments that I wish you have great day because I think that is what everyone deserves... even people as rude and negative as you seem to be.
You didnt even break a nail, the paint was chipping off. WHAT A FUCKING CRISIS!!! I guess you are at the nail salon and they are doing emergency surgery. I will remember that while i am working Saturday to make up for the time i took off work today to see you.

What the hell are you gonna do if you notice a loose hair on your shirt? Well no loss i got a pm from one of your former clients who said that i was lucky i didnt waste my money, he said that you photograph well but what a disappointment in person.. So , I guess you are right, you do need those nails
  • Trey
  • 08-16-2012, 10:38 AM
Ahh today I will be entertained. I have to agree with the man nails are not a good excuse, may as well use the old I'm washing my hair bit.
hehe Why are you still attacking me? and with such language? Can you not communicate your thoughts without the foul language?
So just to feed the troll... you posted your original post at 10:51a and expect me to believe that you have received a pm from a former client by 11:31am. You are humorous. Thank you very much for the entertainment. My popcorn is nearly done.
  • linux
  • 08-16-2012, 11:19 AM
While I think Texanfan needs to cool his jets a bit I do think that a provider rescheduling because of her frigging nails is absolutely ridiculous and unprofessional.

I mean, c'mon, girl. That's a really shitty thing to do. Awful excuse.
Brittney to be so fucking busy today, you sure spend alot of time reading this thread instead of sucking the dicks you need to keep your nails in check
and yes i did get the pm and i also got more from guys wanting your phone number, should i putit out there for the world?
anyone else want her number? pm me

These stupid girls want everyone to feel sorry for them when they get a falke 20 or the guy wanted a bbbj and not a cbj.

What about the guys that she fucks over? Yes you did actually steal from me, you stole my weekend.

Well Brittney, no one feels sorry for you.
Anger issues...
  • linux
  • 08-16-2012, 12:04 PM
Anger issues... Originally Posted by Goatnipples
LOL, to say the least.

I take back what I said. It's probably better she didn't see this guy. Homeboy needs to go to some anger management classes or squeeze one out or something.
you guys need to undersyand, i took the day off just for this Bitch then she pulls this lame ass shit and now i have to work Saturday to make up for missing work. You are damn right im pissed
One last comment... I promise lol
It seems to me that you have priority issues if you are using vacation days instead of reporting to work as expected of you by your superiors.
I did not coerce you in anyway to use your time. That was a choice made you. I am NOT a thief.
If you will review my posts I do not start threads in eccie, and this is the first one since I have been a part of this community that I have felt obliged to reply to. I am obviously not the type of provider that you wish to see. Can we not just leave it at that?

And PLEASE QUIT SENDING ME HARASSING TEXT I WILL NOT RESPOND TO YOU.
Why do you bring up my mother in your texts to me? Are you really not above this?
  • Trey
  • 08-16-2012, 12:26 PM
Can't blame you for being pissed but outing her number like that can be bad for you. The mods took it down and you say you are sending it to folks.