Happy Birthday to surcher!

Hobby, er, Happy Birthday, surcher!

(Ladies, I think he'd like some company, if anyone's available. I have a sprained ankle.)

bdaychi.jpg
Happy b-day have lots of fun.
Happy birthday!
Thank you Fancy! Yes, I'm definitely in the mood for some companionship.

Thanks CB and blowpop.

I had an arrangement that I chose to cancel, with good reason. I texted her from the hospital after they found a blood clot in my lungs and was on blood thinners. She asked if she could visit and I said sure. A few more texts were exchanged and the visit was to be a paid one. I was going to pay for a room and a bday gift, then go with her to Journey. I guess that wasn't enough. After letting her know I was not doing the visit, I never heard back from her. I sent texts about her, the concert and the day over the next few days without a reply. In all seriousness, the visit showed me an insensitive, selfish woman with whom I chose not to have anything further to do with. I have a very limited income and it will not go to people like that.

My birthday gift will have to be belated.
Happy birthday hun but shouldn't this be in the sandbox
Happy Birthday Surcher..........Hope you have a blast on your special day
Happy Birthday Surcher..........Hope you have a blast on your special day Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
Thanks, I'll celebrate it, but the special part will be another day.
Happy Birthday!

Hope your day is great!!

• bbkid
  • 08-29-2012, 03:12 PM
Happy birthday, bud. We missed having the same one!!! Mine was yesterday.
Happy birthday darlin , hope it's a good one
HAPPY BELATED BDAY BBKID!

Thank you SS, SNL and Allison!

SNL, whatever you're doing that keeps you looking like that at 50, keep doing it, then do me!
Happy birthday!!!

All my best,
Elisabeth
Thank you Fancy! Yes, I'm definitely in the mood for some companionship.

Thanks CB and blowpop.

I had an arrangement that I chose to cancel, with good reason. I texted her from the hospital after they found a blood clot in my lungs and was on blood thinners. She asked if she could visit and I said sure. A few more texts were exchanged and the visit was to be a paid one. I was going to pay for a room and a bday gift, then go with her to Journey. I guess that wasn't enough. After letting her know I was not doing the visit, I never heard back from her. I sent texts about her, the concert and the day over the next few days without a reply. In all seriousness, the visit showed me an insensitive, selfish woman with whom I chose not to have anything further to do with. I have a very limited income and it will not go to people like that.

My birthday gift will have to be belated. Originally Posted by surcher
Thats sad that a provider would do that. Looks more like she's hard up for money and did not care about your health or being ginuwine that she cared.