***Hello everyone.***

Made it here. Haven't been able to do any reading and posting from my phone. What's going on in Houston? Events going on? Thanks.
We're having a paintball tournament in the fall & the winner gets a patio set... 1st shot has to schedule with Angel Barbie.
We're having a paintball tournament in the fall & the winner gets a patio set... 1st shot has to schedule with Angel Barbie. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
You forgot about the the other prize, an Xbox with the option of purchasing a very cheap flat screen TV
You forgot about the the other prize, an Xbox with the option of purchasing a very cheap flat screen TV Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
You forgot to mention working disc drive sold seperately!
Wow that's cool. Paint ball tournament happens every yr? Silly lookn4boobies and mojojo214.
  • rwksl
  • 08-29-2012, 09:31 PM
After paintball, we're all going to eat at Subway.
Wurd
Lunch is on DH.
We're having a paintball tournament in the fall & the winner gets a patio set... 1st shot has to schedule with Angel Barbie. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
LMFAO! seedy will probably run out there and shoot himself!
  • Seedy
  • 08-30-2012, 01:49 AM
LMFAO! seedy will probably run out there and shoot himself! Originally Posted by aznlvr11
Fuck you, i'd rather cut my dick off.....LMFAO
A big Texas "howdy" and welcome to you, Sovanna!!!
YWe're having a paintball tournament in the fall & the winner gets a patio set... 1st shot has to schedule with Angel Barbie.
*searches 'angel barbie'*

Please tell me that's not a penalty the providers have to yield to....
  • linux
  • 08-30-2012, 02:38 PM
Now why did you guys have to go ahead and bring up Angel Barbie again?

I'm stuck at work with a throbbing erection now.
Trust me, you do not want that link.......