What is your optimal appointment length?

This question is for both guys and gals. What is your optimal appointment length?

I prefer 90 minutes ideally, but I may do 60, depending on rate and what I infer about a woman from reviews. I don't recall that I have ever done a 30 minute appointment--just not my style. I do like to chat a bit when seeing someone new (and on subsequent visits for that matter). I think that doing that makes it a lot easier to comfortably segue to making out and then to BCD. I also like the time because I get much more excited if I'm with a woman who enjoys being pleased as much as she enjoys pleasing, for which we need more time LOL.

I do have a pet peeve about 90 minute appointments. It is when a provider apparently determines a 90 minute rate by adding together her 30 minute rate and her 60 minute rate, resulting in a proportional cost higher than for a 60 minute appointment. Makes no sense at all, but I've seen that a number of times.

Even longer would be great, but being pretty much a one bell guy, the economics for me are pretty compelling to see someone I like more often for shorter visits, vs. longer (and more expensive) visits for no additional bells. I have gone longer, even overnight, when I find a woman I really click with, and who has good discounts for longer visits. On those occasions I will get at least a 2nd bell and sometimes a third (4 is the most I've achieved on an overnight), but the reason for the longer appointment has more to do with enjoying the woman's company and extended touching, kissing and making out, than counting bells.

I think any appointment longer than an hour benefits the provider, because there is less prep and cleanup time involved with longer visits than with multiple shorter visits adding up to the same time. The visits themselves are probably less rushed, and have more conversation (for those providers who like that LOL).

I think a 90 minute appointment should be a little cheaper than 1.5 x the hourly rate, and time past that should also be at a discounted rate. I think it's good marketing for her, e.g., $$ for 60 minutes $$.75 for 90 minutes, and we guys go BARGAIN!!! Some women price that way, some price it at 1.5 x the 60 minute rate. Ms. Athena is exemplary in this regard, with second and subsequent hours being half the rate of the first hour, making me want to see her, probably netting more for her per day worked, and probably making the visits more relaxed and enjoyable for both parties.

Only my 2 cents. . . .
For me the ideal time is 4 hours at least once a month, and 3 hours in between times. 4 hours gives me the escape time from RL that I need each month. For me the time is difficult to come by but I never settle for less than 3 hrs. Yes Ms Athena's rates are exemplary and makes me want to see her as much as I can. It's the price and her excellent skills that keep me cumming back for more and more.....Escaping from RL is something that takes me away from the pressures that I face that I just can't come to terms with and 4 hrs generally does it for me. All I can do is live the Kink one session at a time while I'm still able to...Life is too short to ponder about what you want to do and how you want to do it.....enjoy your life as there are no do over's.....
I prefer 2 hours or 90 minutes, but mostly settle for 60 minutes due to cost. I do agree that 90 minutes should not be 1.5 times the hourly; I kind of prefer that first half hour or so to chit chat and get to know one another if we've never met, or to catch up on things if we have met.

Actually, the BEST time I ever had was on three different occassions having a 4 hour "date" that included dinner at a restaurant. They were discounted on the hourly amount, and I obviously bought dinner. Unrushed, and it was more like a real world date. But, those have been exceptions in my life over the years, and it was ALWAYS out of town where I am not known.
I prefer my 2 hour appt and that shows in my rates. I will not be rushed and my version of kinky fun does not fit well into a hour, it can be done butt so much more enjoyed when taking a full 2 hours or more to enjoy.....Butt to each his own as it is all about pleasure and enjoying life to the fullest!!!

And thank you Spice and Cum for the great comments......Slurp Slurp boys........
I would prefer 90 minutes but settle for 60 minutes.
I like 3 hours at least, but that is just my opinion.
Most times I prefer 90 minutes to 2 hours. Sometimes after 20 minutes I find out I stayed 15 too long....but that is very rare. I try to do my homework.
It depends on the provider. If I've seen her before, and it was good, then the next visit I want more time next to her (regardless of MSOG or 1 pop). Minimum 1st visit is always 1 hour, then 90 min. to 2 hours on repeat visits. After 2 hours, I'm at a loss for words. Guess it's a "guy thing"! :-)
I just figured out..... If you do your homework, and are not diligent,....... No fun.......

I like 90 mins, I am a slow starter, been that way my whole life, but once warmed up it goes! My old hunting grounds.... (amp) most of the mamma sans understood this, and accommodated, me ....
never less than 1 hour but 2 hours is ideal
One to two hours, If we are having a bottle of wine then it needs to be two.
Spice-is-nice,

Very good post! I think some of my repeat gentleman friends do like longer amounts of time to be with a lady. Most really want the "real date" experience and want that time to get to know one another.

I just changed my services and found that those who were wanting to see me did not want to do anything less than a 2 hour date. In all honesty I don't hold a gentleman to a strict 2 hours, I make it a point to space out any dates far apart or even just stick to one a day if they are extended. It gives plenty of room to relax and not feel rushed.

Yesterday I had a 2 hour appointment in the late afternoon and it went well over because we were having such a good time, I literally lost track of the time! It is easy to do when you are having fun with someone!

Isn't this what our little hobby is all about? Having fun and having some time to escape into a beautiful woman.

xoxo
Sensia
I generally won't do less than an hour, I figure if I'm going through all the trouble to get there an hour is my minimum. I feel rushed in 30 minutes. I have only done multi hour once and it was an overnight with a friend of mine and 2 providers, being on a Saturday night and we all clicked, we wound up going out and partying until dawn. But my best answer is 60 minutes does it for me.
I prefer min 2 hour appts, and often go for all-nighters. Tho luckily I've only had an hour scheduled with certain ones that weren't so stellar
I like my ride it like you stole it 90 minutes sessions best! I have them worked out fto culminate in the ultimate of maxuim pleasures