In Response To My New Review

Dude really ? I told you several times that I'm a BBW and you said that's ok don't worry..what a liar...and just an FYI I'm not in my 40's ...and yes I am a grandma a sexy one I've been told by numerous real gentlemen.I also said if you don't like me feel free to leave which you didn't do..that's your problem...instead you stayed just so you could come on here and bash me that shows what kind of person you are . Anyway I'm sorry you didn't have a good time , but no one twisted your arm to make you stay.. , you take care, oh an just so you know it didn't hurt me in the least my phones still ringing . Gotta go get ready for some more hot steamy fun..laters baby ,
Oh and on a side note, no one held you down and forced your dick in my mouth , that was all you baby...Ijs
Don't worry, his review won't hold water. May I PM you about my experience with him?
Are you serious? Girl you have a UNTOUCHABLE reputation, and are among top providers in H-Town. Don't let one douche get you down! BTW, will be in Stafford Tuesday, and definately want to get together girl!
WTF, he pm'd me and Yesenia last week. Sorry dq, you s**t in your own cheerios! And doesn't it seem the ones who pay less have the most bitching to do?? For that rate he would had gotten a lame cbj from me!!! Ungrateful cheapskate!
Are you serious? Girl you have a UNTOUCHABLE reputation, and are among top providers in H-Town. Don't let one douche get you down! BTW, will be in Stafford Tuesday, and definately want to get together girl! Originally Posted by bustyamy
Thanks darlin , I know ...it's guys like that who make it hard for the next sweet guy , like the one I saw today he was very sweet and he left with a smile on his face ...Haters Never Prosper..

WTF, he pm'd me and Yesenia last week. Sorry dq, you s**t in your own cheerios! And doesn't it seem the ones who pay less have the most bitching to do?? For that rate he would had gotten a lame cbj from me!!! Ungrateful cheapskate! Originally Posted by bustyamy
He doesn't care , I'm sure someone will see him, but I feel sorry for her..Ijs it's all good like I said " do I care what you think ? HELL NO !!! Just keep that in mind !!'"
Y
Don't worry, his review won't hold water. May I PM you about my experience with him? Originally Posted by Glynette
Sure baby girl you can pm me or blast it on here ..lol I ain't skeered..

Ok an in response to something I just read...mmm if I'm not your "Cup of tea" don't take a drink...Ijs
Sure baby girl you can pm me or blast it on here ..lol I ain't skeered..
I am though. You are a provider that a newbie should aspire to be like. (per % of 'yes' recommendations) so if one ,hypothetical, cheap-gods-gift-to-woman-wannabe says something, you can rip on him with little to no backlash. I don't have the chops to say something along the lines of 'he's looking for a pse and gfe experience on a blw'n'go budget and no matter how hard earned his change is, he should take care of himself and save up to afford the stellar actresses that can pretend to gag on him' without worrying about said hypothetical douche bag bashing me. I'm in an infancy stage to where I can't afford to get into the politics of the board just yet when every hobby member's opinion of me counts. So I hold my tongue best I can while I'm reading and researching, but that's getting increasingly difficult the more I read the threads.
  • Trey
  • 09-01-2012, 03:53 PM
Half the board is just shit talk baby. You gotta let it go.
Glynette,

You are very articulate, I am pretty sure you can sort through the shit heads,,,,,,,,,

Keep you attitude, and keep your smile, I am sure you are going to be banking some money pretty fast.
( I am new here too, but it is a pretty fast learning curve)

The Boobie Guy.
Half the board is just shit talk baby. You gotta let it go. Originally Posted by trey
Oh no worries I've let it go I could care less..but from the pm's I've gotten from other ladies he's pretty much shot himself in the foot so to speak..lol as for me I'm gonna keep on giving stellar service and keep on being the naughty minx that everybody loves...despite the nastiness and the shit starting haters..
Glynette,

You are very articulate, I am pretty sure you can sort through the shit heads,,,,,,,,,

Keep you attitude, and keep your smile, I am sure you are going to be banking some money pretty fast.
( I am new here too, but it is a pretty fast learning curve)

The Boobie Guy. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Thanks! I'll try to keep that in mind as my filter begins to diminish ^__^

Oh no worries I've let it go I could care less..but from the pm's I've gotten from other ladies he's pretty much shot himself in the foot so to speak..lol as for me I'm gonna keep on giving stellar service and keep on being the naughty minx that everybody loves...despite the nastiness and the shit starting haters.. Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
It always makes me chuckle, the guys who spend the least, bitch and want the most. It never fails.

I hope I am not over steping my boundaries, but Allison, you are worth much more then what you charge for certain services. No one should even get to come near you for 60 bucks.

Keep your head up!
Brooke, I run those specials. Even though I do, I usually always get more. The couple of 60's per week I get are usually the ones that want more. I tell them that at bare minimum thats what they are gonna get. I don't do near what I do for more! But if thats what they got I'll get them in and out lol. Its more of a hook, and you would be surprised how well it works. But I agree, definately worth more than 60! I just know at the end of the day what I make is good, and I imagine Allison does very well! She has hobbyist posting on her review defending her. The guy seemed like a total ass!
Thanks! I'll try to keep that in mind as my filter begins to diminish ^__^

Originally Posted by Glynette

keep your filter!