The Spider Hole???

I guess I'm not hip to it, and really don't have any beef with anyone really. Why is it that the provider who enters the SH gets other providers upset? And why would anyone want to go there?
What happens in the SH stays in there.......If you aren't in there.......Then bringing it here isn't something you should be doing.........IJS
  • Trey
  • 09-01-2012, 04:34 PM
Why care? Fuck em.
What's a spider hole? Where is it? Is it something I should avoid or look into?
I'm thinking avoid. I only heard about it. Its supposedly a place to go cuss and bad talk yout enemies. I'm here for my occupation though lol. I use Eccie as a tool, and it doesn't seem like my style. I'm here to love and make a living loving!
Yeah, I'd say avoid it. Its trash and you will only fit in if there you are filled with hate, and you are ignorant, immature and tasteless.

Every provider who posts in the spider hole I have on ignore, so ladies if you play around in there don't bother PMing me for a reference because I have you on ignore and I never even get your PM's.

LD is the only exception to my rule.
I was just wondering why? I'm definately not going there. I already know its some bad shit. I have my haters here on ignore, and I think I'll continue on here as I have been. Mods can close this if you think anything might get out lol. I wasn't asking what is in there, but whats the desire to be in there. Either way close please before this thread gets to personal. Thanks
LD is the only exception to my rule. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild

Wonder why? How do you know if someone is in there?
And why would anyone want to go there? Originally Posted by bustyamy
Because they have a whale of a good time there?
I'm sure lol. You seem exactly like one I could difinately see in there. Classy
Ignore lol. Its that easy!
I was just wondering why? I'm definately not going there. I already know its some bad shit. Originally Posted by bustyamy
For me personally I refuse to have anything to do with anyone who plays with SOH, if you enjoy her forum, don’t come PMing me looking for help with references (I'm not taking to you specifically Amy, just providers in general), or PM me asking me for advice.

Wonder why? How do you know if someone is in there? Originally Posted by bustyamy
As for LD she is the exception because she is simply counter acting all the BS lies SOH makes up about her. In the spider hole you can lie about whatever you want and it is not only allowed, but encouraged to spread like a wild fire.

I could go in there right now and say anything I wanted about you. I could concoct the biggest, ugliest lie possible and not only would it be allowed, but it would be enjoyed and relished. I will not interact with anyone whom thinks it is okay to act like that.

The same thing goes for the guys, if someone requests an appointment from me and they post in the spider hole, I won't see them simply because of that. I dont want to be around that negative energy for a second. Life is too short for that bullshit going on in there.
I can see that about LD. She can see through BS. I was also thinking it was classless, I was hoping to get responses from the ones in there. I know why NOT to go in there, but really what a sad life if you go there to talk shit. I wouldn't think it spreads like wildfire, cause ones I deal with are good people and I can't see them in there. I have my haters, so who knows. But I get it out here in the open lol.
For me personally I refuse to have anything to do with anyone who plays with SOH, if you enjoy her forum, don’t come PMing me looking for help with references (I'm not taking to you specifically Amy, just providers in general), or PM me asking me for advice.

As for LD she is the exception because she is simply counter acting all the BS lies SOH makes up about her. In the spider hole you can lie about whatever you want and it is not only allowed, but encouraged to spread like a wild fire.

I could go in there right now and say anything I wanted about you. I could concoct the biggest, ugliest lie possible and not only would it be allowed, but it would be enjoyed and relished. I will not interact with anyone whom thinks it is okay to act like that.

The same thing goes for the guys, if someone requests an appointment from me and they post in the spider hole, I won't see them simply because of that. I dont want to be around that negative energy for a second. Life is too short for that bullshit going on in there. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
That's why you won't go! Your ass was handed to you in the Other White Meat. Why are you so worried about me anyway? You should charge me rent for the space I take up in your head! So I guess your car wash business failed ( not personal info you posted about in on Eccie). Jealous much? I suceeded out of the game and your old ass is still tryin to under cover pimp. I won before I even started....What? You don't have a forum? Guess you were never important enough.....No one gives a shit about you anyway......

Read the review under my name please! It's the honest truth I SWEAR

Busty Amy I personay invite you. Take a peek we have a blast in there...

Yeah this is rude but so was the fat ass bitch's post so I'll take my points like Pacwoman, cause I don't give a dayyum!
And that's a preview of what's in that forum. Hope it killed your curiousity.