An apology

I want to Apologise to any one thaT I offended yesterday with my post, that was not my intention, I was just defending myself , but it came out wrong ..I don't mean any will towards the guy, he has his opinion and y'all have yours. As most of you know by now I really love the hobby..I mean come on its supposed to be fun, isn't that what the hobby is about ? Anyway I'm sorry if I offended anyone yesterday ...oh and the post I made about fing my face for an hr then wanting a refund it was a Joke lighten up geez... Everyone have a safe and fun holiday , I'm gonna order a pizza and watch Harry Potter...laters baby...
"I was only joking, my dear"
"Trying to find a way to hide my fear"
Heh...ex post facto...
forget the haters, order another pizza
I was not offended. The reviewer is a hateful person. I don't blame you for being upset.

You have a good weekend too. Don't worry about the assholes! They hate themselves more.

I want to Apologise to any one thaT I offended yesterday with my post, that was not my intention, I was just defending myself , but it came out wrong ..I don't mean any will towards the guy, he has his opinion and y'all have yours. As most of you know by now I really love the hobby..I mean come on its supposed to be fun, isn't that what the hobby is about ? Anyway I'm sorry if I offended anyone yesterday ...oh and the post I made about fing my face for an hr then wanting a refund it was a Joke lighten up geez... Everyone have a safe and fun holiday , I'm gonna order a pizza and watch Harry Potter...laters baby... Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
  • Trey
  • 09-02-2012, 05:46 PM
How is he hateful he said he didn't like a service. You of all people know about hate speak and don't mind spreading it.
I was not offended. The reviewer is a hateful person. I don't blame you for being upset.

You have a good weekend too. Don't worry about the assholes! They hate themselves more. Originally Posted by mikkifine
Thanks darlin, it's all good...as for the pizza contrary to what some people think , I only ate one piece ...with a little sensa on top ...I'm having an awesome day so far..and this next week is going to be even better...I wish nothing but the best for everybody that responds.. and mods to keep this from turning into something it was not meant to be please close this thread before it gets out of hand ... Thanks much love ..laters baby
closed at the OP's request