Retirement

We should start a tradition of providers offering a gang bang before they retire. This would give everyone on the board a chance to get a piece before it's too late. How many times have you read a provider's retirement post and wished you would of got a piece before she left for good?
that's a good idea
If Britany Bella Star had done that I would not be kicking myself for not having seen her. If she came back I would be all over that lol
If the provider saw 100 hobbyists @ $300 per pop, that would be $30,000 for retirement. I'm sure most providers could always use that kind of $$$.

She could service four hobbyists @ a time. Two with her hands, one with her mouth, and another with her pussy. Hell, she could possibly service five if there would be some way a the fifth hobbyist could get to her ass.
Why not just wait for the return?

• R.M.
  • 08-10-2010, 07:10 AM
We should start a tradition of providers offering a gang bang before they retire. This would give everyone on the board a chance to get a piece before it's too late. How many times have you read a provider's retirement post and wished you would of got a piece before she left for good? Originally Posted by GrandPoobah

Better idea all us girls gang bang you with our strap ons for your retirement.

OUCH!!!
Originally Posted by Reese McClain
Would you be paying him the 300 or does he still have to pony up the cash............maybe he has a NBSO policy.
Why not just wait for the return? Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
Took the words right outta my mouth. They'll be back. Don't sweat it.

And 300/pop?!?! You're generous. It's a gang-bang. Shouldn't it be on a sliding scale? Maybe John #1 is happy at 300. John #99 probably not so much.
Damm i opened this up thinkn you were going in retirement and werent going to bother us no-more....wishful thinkn

TFF girl
OMG
  • coven
  • 08-10-2010, 01:06 PM
Hey poohbah,

I'm thinking Reese is already planning your retirement dinner. Looks like she wants you to eat momma's cock.

Scene from coming attractions. Reese's up and coming retirement party.

http://gokkun-bukkake.com/content/16.../gang-bang.jpg
Scene from coming attractions. Reese's up and coming retirement party.

http://gokkun-bukkake.com/content/16.../gang-bang.jpg Originally Posted by GrandPoobah
Now I haven't met Reese but judging from her posts, reviews, and pics I'm pretty sure that if she had a retirement gangbang there is no way she would allow a bunch of sad looking guys like them around her. Maybe snd that's a big maybe she would let the watch but no fuckin lol
  • R.M.
  • 08-10-2010, 02:59 PM

Gawd that was weak Ya thinck?