Sorry I’ve been MIA .............

I got pretty sick Saturday night and went to the hospital. I was then prescribed a drug which I ended up being allergic too and made me sick as hell. I have felt sicker the past week then I ever have in my 27 years of life. Thankfully I woke up today and I feel freaking great!!!!

I just wanted to let everyone know this is why I have not been answering my phone, my text messages, my e-mails or PM’s. If you contacted me recently please do not think I was ignoring you.

I will return all texts, e-mails and PM's this afternoon and I will return to my normal schedule Friday the 13th.

Have a great day everyone!
Sorry you were sick. Glad you are better. It has been boring around here without you to say the least. Nobody would talk to me.................. :=(
Awww, thank you. It sucks because I woke up feeling like a million bucks, but now I feel more like about 750k. I'm decreasing :-(

I think I'm going to get my guinea pig and take my ass back to bed.
HA! "Pig in your blanket!!!" OMG! I tickled myself that time!!!
HA! "Pig in your blanket!!!" OMG! I tickled myself that time!!! Originally Posted by onehitwonder
That was funny!
Yay! You're back! Someone to laugh at my jokes! Now go rest up for tomorrow souse we can talk, 'member? You 'member?
  • bbkid
  • 08-12-2010, 06:17 AM
Glad to see you're better, Brooke. Being allergic to a prescribed med is a real bummer. Hope you are as good as new real soon.
Friday the 13th??? You might want to make that Saturday the 14th...I'm just sayin'
I say take a few days of rest and let your body get back on the right track.
  • Trey
  • 08-12-2010, 07:33 AM
Good to to know you're well babe, I hate getting sick.
Hey Brooke

Im glad to you see you feel better, I hope you stay that way, so we can have the fully recovered Brooke back. We miss her around here.

Hugs
Lisa
Aww.. babes, glad to know you're feeling better.. if you get down to 500k let me know and I'll go over there and fuck boardman up.. just sayin
Brookie,
I was hopin' Daphne would talk to me while youse was out. Even PM'd her, but.................
nothin' nada ,zilch! I was all alone. ( Lip quivering, eyes tearin' up, choakin' back sobs.) : (
if you get down to 500k let me know and I'll go over there and fuck boardman up.. just sayin Originally Posted by luxury daphne
Suddenly I'm feeling really bad again, like way below 500k ... lol.

Something tells me if you fuck boardman up, I might start feeling better again.
Boardman i would go into hiding....

Brooke, i truely hope you get to feeling better, not the same without you!!!