Limited GFE....WTF!!!!

Sure I'm not the only one that feels this way, but......What the Hell does "Limited GFE" actually mean???

I believe that a provider is either GFE or isn't, can't be any in between. Saying you are Limited GFE is akin to saying you are sort of pregnant. Either you are or you are not.

Really would love to hear from the providers on this one.
limited GFE = "put the toilet lid down next time or you ain't getting any"
At least she ain't saying..."Just sit down to pee..."
To define "limited GFE" we first need to define "GFE" which has been the subject of many threads here and elsewhere.

With that said, my take is if she is saying "limited GFE" she really means YMMV depending on factors that are important to her. $$$$, Looks, attitude, stank factor, or whatever she wants to use to exclude portions of her services.

Caveat Emptor certainly applies.
When I see that term (for a provider I want to see), I will usually write and ask what SHE means by that (and sometimes I send a list of items that I consider DEFINE GFE for me)....Sometimes its LFK v. DFT or no FIV or CBJ. Each response I received was different.
limited gfe is code for.........

If your a fat ugly sum bitch I aint kissing and everything is covered.
I've taken it to mean some GFE activities but not all. For instance, a CBJ as opposed to a BBBJ but allows kissing, cuddling, etc,
limited gfe is code for.........

If your a fat ugly sum bitch I aint kissing and everything is covered. Originally Posted by simpleton
That was my point...
The fact that we are thincking the same thing scares the hell outta me!
I've taken it to mean some GFE activities but not all. For instance, a CBJ as opposed to a BBBJ but allows kissing, cuddling, etc, Originally Posted by IceCreamMan
That is what limited GFE or safe GFE is suppose to mean.
I've taken it to mean some GFE activities but not all. For instance, a CBJ as opposed to a BBBJ but allows kissing, cuddling, etc, Originally Posted by IceCreamMan
That is what limited GFE or safe GFE is suppose to mean. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Exactly. I have also seen the term Lite GFE used as well.
That is what limited GFE or safe GFE is suppose to mean. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild

"Safe GFE"
Are we really going there?
Glad I read this thread ... I thought it meant ... GFE for everyone EXCEPT TMFT...
I read it as - NEXT -

"Safe GFE"
Are we really going there? Originally Posted by boardman

Agreed!!
Limited/ Safe GFE=