Should we sue

For theft of our intellectual property?

http://www.thinck.com/
For theft of our intellectual property?

http://www.thinck.com/ Originally Posted by boardman
When referring to this board... how do you intellectual ... with a straight face....
I thinck we have some very intellectual people on here. There's uh,.....Um..........and then there is ah..........
Does Carkido count as an intellectual?
Thinck Legal Services

Protecting your valuable online business content is virtually impossible without also blocking out search engines and legitimate readers. Obfuscation methods do not work unless you really don’t care about being found on Google and other search engines.
The answer lies in Proof of Ownership. If you can prove to others that you own the content and you were the first to create it, there is no question about you being in your right and capable of enforcing your ownership of this intellectual property. Thinck Legal Service provides publishers with a simple yet effective method to prove their ownership to third parties. You will be capable of enforcing your copyright on an international scale and without having to deposit trademarks or jumping through loops and holes to get those that copy your content to back down.
Combined with strong case and desist letter writing support, we increase your chances of copiers removing the offending content from their web sites to as high as 99%.

They are lawyers.

Thinck we can hire them to sue themselves?

So much for your intellectuals here theory!
They are lawyers.

Thinck we can hire them to sue themselves?

So much for your intellectuals here theory! Originally Posted by cpi3000
I'd better not find out CB is involved in this!!!
Damn White Knights... nothing is secret anymore...
Most don't even know where it came from...........and I like it that way..........and before you jump to conclussions........it had nothing to do with me.
DH told me a few weeks back when he took me out to lunch that he had just launched a new site. Now I know what he was talking about.
Wasn't it the Fox?
DH told me a few weeks back when he took me out to lunch that he had just launched a new site. Now I know what he was talking about. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Hobbyists have a rule in the hobby...........deny deny deny..........and when confronted with the truth, deny even more.

I deny it......it wasn't me.......I have never seen that woman.......I flat out didn't do it........if I did do it.........I didn't mean to.
DH PM'ed me that he plants subliminal message during lunch with providers and enjoys the drama created by them on the board.
Drama is for asholes........
DH PM'ed me that he plants subliminal message during lunch with providers and enjoys the drama created by them on the board. Originally Posted by proper
That PM was supposed to go to OHW.........WTF is going on around here?
I'll fix it.....Everyone send me your password.
That PM was supposed to go to OHW.........WTF is going on around here? Originally Posted by dearhunter

Why? My sh*t don't work, remember? UGH!