And they say women are hard to please!!

Hypothetical quote from hobbyist about a random provider: "She didn't seem like she was enjoying the session, she was distant and didn't talk very much."

Real quote(s) from hobbyist about yours truly: "Victoria is a nice girl and a great massage, but she does tend to be more chatty...."

You men can't be satisfied no matter what!!! (Btw I am not upset in any way, just find it amusing!)
Hypothetical quote from hobbyist about a random provider: "She didn't seem like she was enjoying the session, she was distant and didn't talk very much."

Real quote(s) from hobbyist about yours truly: "Victoria is a nice girl and a great massage, but she does tend to be more chatty...."

You men can't be satisfied no matter what!!! (Btw I am not upset in any way, just find it amusing!) Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston

LOL

Yea, some people you just can't please no matter what. But you give it your best shot and thats all you can do! Some men like to talk, some men don't, you just never know what your gonna get... like a box of chocolates? Hahaha
Well did the first guy have anything to talk about? Sometimes its hard comment on a topic.

Hmm well the second must have given you something to chat about.

Either way.......we do try our best to accommodate. Keep doing what you are doing.
LOL

Yea, some people you just can't please no matter what. But you give it your best shot and thats all you can do! Some men like to talk, some men don't, you just never know what your gonna get... like a box of chocolates? Hahaha Originally Posted by Guilty Pleasures
Life is like a box of Chocolates... you have to squeeze a lot of bottoms to see what you're going to get ...
Just don't try to talk while giving a BJ.
Just don't try to talk while giving a BJ. Originally Posted by boardman
Too much action?

You men can't be satisfied no matter what!!! (Btw I am not upset in any way, just find it amusing!) Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
You know who you are...so don't sweat it. You can't please everybody. Continue to be yourself...and all will be well hon.
I'm hearing impaired so I tend to be kind of quiet so if the provider is quiet then I am fine but then if they talk a lot I like it too especially if they are naturally loud lol. I'm easy to please
My daddy told me to watch out for the quiet one's... So if you're chatty more power to ya.
If a man emphatically states a strongly held personnel opinion, and there is no woman there to contradict him . . .is he STILL wrong?
Studying the complexities of our mind is my other hobby. An insurmountable feat, but I must.

Tomato, tomaato. One man's trash is another man's treasure. Come to mind.

Keeps things interesting, I find.
I asked DearHunter if he ever talked to women during a session... he said, "Only if they coughed."
Just don't try to talk while giving a BJ. Originally Posted by boardman
What? You mean men don't absolutely love that??? ;-)
I was trying to find a video with a girl talking during a bj and look what I found instead:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71cc6Y8c2CA

Ha ha
What? You mean men don't absolutely love that??? ;-) Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
It tends to get the teeth involved a little to much.

Now, humming "Kashmere" can be entertaining on several levels.