Peterb Steele

I am sorry if this has already been posted, but I recently learned that a wonderful and talented person has passed, Peter Steele died of heart failure , I know not many of you know who he is, but he was the lead singer of the band Type O negative, and alot of you know they are my favorite band, this is a very sad event..may all his fans remember his great talent and strangeness.

Peter Steele January 4 1962 - April 14 2010 (RIP sexy man )

In memory from the 1993 album Bloody Kisses

3. Black No. 1

I went looking for trouble
And boy
I found her...

She's in love with herself.
She likes the dark
On her milk white neck.
The Devil's mark.

It's all Hallows Eve.
The moon is full.
Will she trick or treat?
I bet she will.

She will.

Happy Halloween.

She's got a date at midnight
With Nosferatu.
Oh baby, Lilly Munster.
Ain't got nothing on you.

Well when I called her evil
She just laughed.
And cast that spell on me.
Boo Bitch Craft.

Yeah you wanna go out
'cause it's raining and blowing.
You can't go out
'cause your roots are showing.

Dye 'em black.
Dye 'em black.

Black black black black No. 1
Black black black black No. 1.

Little wolf skin boots
And clove cigarettes.
An erotic funeral
For witch she's dressed.

Her perfume smells like
Burning leaves.
Everyday is Halloween.

Yeah you wanna go out
'cause it's raining and blowing.
You can't go out
'cause your roots are showing.

Dye 'em black.
Dye 'em black.

She dyes'em black
Black No. 1.

Loving you
Loving you,
Love loving you
Was like loving the dead.

Loving you
Loving you,
Love loving you

Loving you
Was like loving the dead,
Loving you

Loving you
Was like loving the dead

Was like loving the dead

Loving you
Loving you,
Love loving you

Was like fucking the dead.

Loving you
Loving you

Loving
Was
Was

Loving you
Loving you
Loving you,
Loving you
Loving you
Loving you

Was like loving the dead

She dyes'em
Black No. 1.

Black black black black No. 1.
Your favorite band? and You just heard? lol That happened a few months or better ago but Yes sad, i love Bloody Kisses.
Yes it was(is) quite sad. And a month or so before that, one of my favourite designers and people I looked up to died as well, Alexander McQueen. It has been a sad year for the art and entertainment industries.
happened to meet him at a little club he was playing about 10 years ago. He was really cool, not a rockstar type at all. Shook hands, talked for like 5 minutes, signed some thing etc and introduced us to his bandmates (keyboardist was a jackarse). But he definitely came across as a genuinely nice guy, RIP.
Sad to hear.......

Would it be wrong to show some titts in his honor?
Sad to hear.......

Would it be wrong to show some titts in his honor? Originally Posted by simpleton
ok but just for a good cause, lol
well yes I just heard because I was away for a while, and he was a great guy..he will be missed so much as for the tits..well here you go..
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG0004.jpg (23.5 KB, 199 views)
Great band and they were fantastic live. He was always very funny and would kill a bottle of wine on stage while playing. I hope he finds peace in death that he could not find in life.
Your favorite band? and You just heard? lol That happened a few months or better ago but Yes sad, i love Bloody Kisses. Originally Posted by subcilla
Anyone know when Elvis tickets might go on sale??
I thinck in December, a Blue Christmas concert
well yes I just heard because I was away for a while, and he was a great guy..he will be missed so much as for the tits..well here you go.. Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
i thinck they wanted to see "Your" boobs, lol. Is it the b cup in the defalt or the DD's or better in the polka dots? Sorry, just sayin
those are my tits, that purple corset really didnt show them off very well..lol..and yes they look alot better in the polkadot dress, but seriously why does this matter ? thats not what this thread was about..and besides anyone who has meet me or seen me BCD knows how they really look..
I cannot stand Type O Negative, he always sang like he had too many teeth in his mouth. My dearest best friend is totally in love with Mr. Steele, I still have a mix tape she made me and it has that retarded song Wolf Moon on it. Cheesiest "goth" rock song ever about getting red wings.
for doubting Subchilla: those are Allison"s dd"s and they are much better bare and in person.