Binghamton

Anything going on there these days?
Yes and no...
yes, but icky guidelines its a no no ta talk about it
Arianna gave it praise for being treated well and worth her time to travel.
  • disp6
  • 02-16-2019, 03:26 PM
There are a lot of advertisers on STG, but aren't any recent encounter reports from there. I'm guessing those who frequent the advertisers aren't on this board, or are keeping a good thing to themselves (because it seems we usually report our bad experiences).

I've got an UTR I've been seeing for a while in Binghamton, but may have to TOFTT with someone else since our schedules lately haven't been jiving. Just not sure who to take the plunge with since most of the ones I'm thinking about trying seem to have some issues if you read between the lines.
run ?
Incall or outcall for Binghamton?
  • gahdt
  • 02-18-2019, 06:57 PM
Goldie Loxxx is OK. Not as pretty as the pics and her incall is about 80 square feet so it gets crowded in there with her cat and pet turtle.
Crowded in there with her cat and pet turtle. Originally Posted by gahdt
lol good description and she also has a sister in the business
Goldie Loxxx is OK. Not as pretty as the pics Originally Posted by gahdt

That's the understatement of the year. She is not nearly as attractive as the pics and they aren't even that great to begin with. Especially if you don't count the obvious fakes she sometimes uses that have 800 hits on Tineye. She's at least 7 years older than she claims (ad says 23, she claims 30, but she could even be a little older than that). She has a fairly flabby body for someone her height. One of those bellies that doesn't really stick out much when she's wearing tight fitting clothes, but once her clothes come off her sizable gut is flopping all over the place. She also had been crying because one of her friends supposedly got arrested right before I called her so her makeup was a mess and that didn't help matters.

In case you haven't guessed by now, I politely declined after she started taking off her clothes and walked out. The incall location was a total dump and wasn't comfortable in the slightest. I wouldn't waste my time with her.