Making our hobby legal?

I guaranfuckintee you that no right wing, piece of shit, Republican would ever advocate this.
They won’t legalize other things so highly highly unlikely
I guaranfuckintee you that no right wing, piece of shit, Republican would ever advocate this. Originally Posted by jokacz
Yeah... them fuckin publicans won't even help the Dems kill babies....

2020 Democrats voted against an anti-infanticide bill because the press will let them get away with it

Of course... the media is complicit in this as well.....
I wonder if Robert Kraft has anything to do with this?

2020 Democrats voted against an anti-infanticide bill because the press will let them get away with it

Of course... the media is complicit in this as well..... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
****staff edit - B3****
Hey , I was pointed for this pic^^^^^^^

How fucking ridiculous is that?

And you wonder why this place is going down the toilet.
Please don't don't try me...

Regardless of context...in is not appropriate. That one was not even close.
It will be legalized only if they can figure out how to tax it and take most of the fun out of it.
Okay, lets see if we can clear this up a little. The bill being considered does not legalize prostitution. It decriminalizes it. The difference is that if decriminalized the woman will not have a criminal record that she has to report if she goes for a job in the real world. Prostitution would still be illegal and us Johns will still pay the price of getting caught in a sting or otherwise. The intended point is to give women the opportunity to get out of this business if they want to and have a chance of getting hired by a business.
Okay, lets see if we can clear this up a little. The bill being considered does not legalize prostitution. It decriminalizes it. The difference is that if decriminalized the woman will not have a criminal record that she has to report if she goes for a job in the real world. Prostitution would still be illegal and us Johns will still pay the price of getting caught in a sting or otherwise. The intended point is to give women the opportunity to get out of this business if they want to and have a chance of getting hired by a business. Originally Posted by Old Wood
I wouldn't shy away from hiring an ex-hooker. Might even put them higher on the list
Hey , I was pointed for this pic^^^^^^^

How fucking ridiculous is that?

And you wonder why this place is going down the toilet. Originally Posted by jokacz
Boards like this go down the toilet because almost all threads turn into "those fuckers" or "these fuckers" or so far way off topic regular joes get turned off and don't participate. I don't happen to be one of those far right wingers but I am Conservative and support it 100%. And not just because I am here and partake in this hobby but because of the facts.
If anything like this does ever make it into a Bill before the Legislature you have to pay attention to what they are saying. "Decriminalize prostitution". It would probably take some form of what they currently have in Canada where it makes it legal for the sex worker but not for the John's. Now that may sound like how can that be but it is meant to do just that decriminalize it for the worker to bring them out of the shadows and be able to report crimes against them without fear of their own prosecution. But I am all for it either way. Problem is like most government intervention they will find a way to screw it up just like FOSTA-SESTA.
I try not to talk politics on any boards. Both sides are f'ed up on so many levels it's easy for either side to make a point . I ate at fosta-sesta a couple times. Great Quasidillas

Of course... the media is complicit in this as well..... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar

Maybe this will be more palatable for those of you who have such delicate sensibilities.