URL / Website: https://springfield-mo.skipthegames....e/213598234580
City: Springfield
State: Missouri
Address: Montclair
Activities: Massage +
Hair Length and Color: Black shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Decent looking woman, nice body, friendly enough, wore a mask
Recommendation: Yes
For those of you that can see the ROS, pay attention. This has been deemed undeserving of premium, as “No activities took place.”
Would you agree ?
I feel as though the guy who continues to say my reviews are not worthy of reward, has some ridiculous standard, or possibly just has some other reasons for denying them. I’m posting this and asking for other opinions, because I believe this is exactly the kind of review that helps others make informed decisions. Maybe I’m wrong. Please chime in either way.
Thanks.
I guess don't take it personally? Literally everything I've posted never gets qualified for some reason or another. Me, I've given up on it and just use this site to benefit others 🤷 but yea I've had the same experience as you lol
It's probably really hard to find mods, so they have to take what they can get.
I agree with you. Useful info and there were some "activities."
Same story here. I'm tired of writing reviews for this site only to get rejected for one flimsy reason after another. I had an old account and kept submitting review after review, all with good info, and all they would ever do is find some weak excuse to not grant me access. Did the same thing to me recently with my new account. It's ridiculous.
Gentlemen

While I understand the frustration there are certain criteria the encounters must meet for PA approval

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2484104

If you make sure this information is included and follow this guideline there would be no problems with approval

Of course if a encounter is rejected edits can be sent to the moderators.

Thanks

The Dr