New dancers @ Bucks FW

I stopped by Bucks FW today and I saw at least 5 new dancers working and they all were eye candy. One dancer was wearing lace panties with nothing underneath. When I tipped her she pulled them to the side.
I decided to give one of them a dance before I left and she was horny as hell. Rubbing inside and outside my pants...I fingered her like there is no tomorrow. We agreed to see each other again later this week to finish what we started.

Thank you Bucks management for the new hires. :-) I must try out the other 3 soon.
I bought myself an hour on the way home and I'm thinking about stopping in. Anything happening?
They were running a special tonight on petite waitresses. I would have lucked out with any of them, but I drew Natalia. She showed me a couple of drinks, chatted me up, and, in general made my life better. I didn't see anyone especially captivating except for Geo and Victoria, the latter of whom is worth the price of admission just to watch her dance. As usual, though, no one except the waitresses approached me until my hour of opportunity was almost up.
  • SRT-8
  • 10-10-2018, 06:43 AM
Yea a waitress text me and told me day shift had some new hot dancers. I will report back later this week.
Any new information? I have been meaning to stop by all week but have not been able to during the day. Today is looking good, however.
Stopped by yesterday and saw only one who 1) made me take notice and 2) hadn't seen before. I've noticed that a lot of weekday dayshift girls seem to take Fridays off.
Any white spinners in the mix?
I saw 5 new dancers on Monday and did not see any of them on Wednesday. I had setup Wednesday to see two of them and they stood me up. I really hope they come back this week.
I saw 5 new dancers on Monday and did not see any of them on Wednesday. I had setup Wednesday to see two of them and they stood me up. I really hope they come back this week. Originally Posted by LookOutNow
I call bullshit. The only thing more reliable than a stripper's promise is my word not to cum in their mouth.
Just be happy they let you put your dick in their mouths, lol.
What are you calling bullshit?
Star and Galaxy are fine ass fuck. Ijs
Star and Galaxy are fine ass fuck. Ijs Originally Posted by Shep3.0
Days or nights ??
Galaxy is very nice and never tries to rush away.
I'll be stopping by during night shift this evening and would like to break the drought that's plagued me during day shift. I'm sure that Geo and Victoria will be occupied. I'll have enough time to have some fun, but not enough time to waste. Any suggestions? PMs welcome.