Self service Legit massage

Hello all, first topic to be brought here so please be gentle I'm sensitive, not really. With all the bust of the AMPS being such public news nowadays, it seems that all the LEs are deciding to follow the trend everywhere. With that said, I have only visited a few as I just dont hobby a lot, but I have here lately enjoyed the self service parlors especially the table showers. I read about how they busted the people in Florida, about how LEO would photo and follow vehicle to collect info and either bust or make calls at a later date, which either would be disastrous for me.
I said ALL that to ask if anyone knows if the self service parlors are being targeted as well? Also is there anything illegal with creating the HE yourself (self service)? The masseuse does not help in any way but allows you to do your thing while she watches, and she doesn't even help clean up. I know I can Google this but I want some real world experiences and solutions or opinions anyway haha. TIA
So are you asking if it's legal to jackoff in a massage parlor without help from the lady?

Why, may I ask, would someone even want to do that?
Yeah it's a risk to even be in those places but not illegal. You may get LE tell you to tell your sad story to the judge. If they see your cum on the floor hopelessly trynna find an egg to fertilize they make try to take a sample to use as evidence in court.

But man I know the allure of a table shower is so intoxicating. I remember my first one...the lady poured that warm water down the crack of my ass and it felt like I was in heaven...i wanted her to lick my ass as well ...and she kept saying in her sultry sexy Asain voice "ahh you ok baby"...man what an experience
You can ask, but the massage is great and the view is great and to some it's something that's not supposed to happen. Self service is usually done at home in private but if you can have a gorgeous asian lady massage your body and watch you TCB plus get a great massage and table shower it's worth the 40 or 60 I'm probably going to tip anyway. Just my opinion
"Self Service Parlors"? It would be bad enough getting busted at an AMP but twice as bad getting busted at one of these.

Texas Penal Code § 43.02 states that a person commits a prostitution or solicitation offense if that person offers to engage, agrees to engage, or actually engages in sexual conduct for a fee, or solicits another in a public place to engage with him or her in sexual conduct for hire.

So TECHNICALLY, in Texas, SOLICITATION of prostitution is illegal, so just like any full service session, if you ASK for sexual services it is illegal. So if you ASK to perform a sexual service, you are engaging in SEXUAL CONDUCT for a fee. Note, you do NOT have to have sex in order to engage in SEXUAL CONDUCT.

So ask yourself, if a judge would consider you touching yourself for a fee to be sexual conduct?

However, issues of public lewdness or indecency should not apply in this case as there has to be a third offended party, and when you are getting a massage there should only be two people in the room.

However, the chances of an establishment turning you in for touching yourself are slim, because if they did that they would be calling the police all day and ain't nobody got time for that. If they are offended by your behavior they will most likely just ask you to leave. Try not to visit an upscale place where you know for damn sure that kinda of behavior will not be tolerated, and do not VERBALLY make any sort of offer.

No one can accuse you of anything if you need to "scratch an itch."

I am not a lawyer, so take it for what it's worth. I have learned what I know from the school of hard knocks.

Good luck.
"Self Service Parlors"? It would be bad enough getting busted at an AMP but twice as bad getting busted at one of these.
Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
Ranks up there with getting arrested for tapping an ankle on the ol’ stall next door.
Ranks up there with getting arrested for tapping an ankle on the ol’ stall next door. Originally Posted by Spoogebob Cumpants
Or like when Pee-Wee Herman was arrested for spankin’ his monkey in the adult movie theater years ago....
Damn....I had forgotten about that
Me to
I said ALL that to ask if anyone knows if the self service parlors are being targeted as well? Also is there anything illegal with creating the HE yourself (self service)? A Originally Posted by Cheezit724

never heard of anyone advertising a self service parlor. illegal to service yourself in front of the therapist? yes. some may not mind, but some will leave the room or ask you to leave. by law, the massage should be stopped immediately and you should be asked to leave.
Or like when Pee-Wee Herman was arrested for spankin’ his monkey in the adult movie theater years ago.... Originally Posted by Russ38
That was epic !!

How about Anthony Weiner !!

Now that was some funny shit too...
and all he did was sexting, well he fucked up and sent one to a minor...But, I can imagine anything along those lines is considered "Same Difference"

Your more than welcome to come and visit me, I will be more than happy to let you 'self service"
Great point Jess

For me....Weiner and the minor is a completely different level of “creep factor”.

I actually felt bad for Pee-Wee....at least he was in the right venue but public opinion groups everything of this nature the same....
For me....Weiner and the minor is a completely different level of “creep factor”....I actually felt bad for Pee-Wee....at least he was in the right venue.... Originally Posted by Russ38
Yeah, your right it is... It was all fun and games until he was sexting the teens!

I think the perverts who got caught playing footsies in the mens bathrooms was super creepy too LOL... Like huh NO SIR MR. SENATOR!

There are so many different spots men have been known to "handle their business" that nothing surprises me !
Poor Pee-wee lol maybe he thought they wouldn't recognize him..

https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/mor...-mug-shots/10/

I do have a question though, why do guys come on here and review the new amp (ladies) spots... list their exact location ect. To me that just puts a bigger X on their back. I could be wrong but I never understood that.... as soon as they relocate same thing!