Has Anyone Else Noticed a Trend of Providers Wearing Chokers? Turn On or Turn Off?

• pxmcc
  • 03-23-2019, 12:44 AM
So i saw my atf yesterday, and she opened the door buck-naked except for this elegant metallic choker that went completely around her neck. i'm not sure why, but I found it extremely sexy. when we were doing greek from the back, i grabbed her choker and squeezed it softly, which for whatever reason, sent her to another planet. when i grabbed her hips from below for the nefarious purpose of full "impalement," so to speak, i ordered her to play with herself with one hand and squeeze her choker with the other. she did, and she went from like 22nd gear to an off-the-charts 24th gear..

anyone else notice a trend, and what's ya'lls' take on chokers? sexy or not, and why?

and for the gals, are elegant chokers a session turn-on or a turn-off, and why?
I think chokers are one of the sexiest accessories a woman can wear. A woman wearing a choker and a pair of CFM heels is sending unmistakable signals that it's bedroom time......
^^ I agree Oldrogue !!
A lot of women love that. Something to do with surrendering, being taken, and giving in to the male....the king of beasts.
I haven't noticed
So i saw my atf yesterday, and she opened the door buck-naked except for this elegant metallic choker that went completely around her neck. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Did you check the tags to be sure her shots were current =P

Chokers come and go. Last phase was the early 90s. Can be sexy.
I love the chockers, glad they are back. Just mix them with stilettos, thigh highs and the wonder bra and that is one powerful combination!
Did you check the tags to be sure her shots were current =P

Chokers come and go. Last phase was the early 90s. Can be sexy. Originally Posted by Eidolon
Classic stripper accessory

I had a bad ass rhinestone one about 3 inches thick. Got it at Cindy's...they have a few accessories like that there. Oh, on harwin too at those jewelry shops....
I wear chokers alot..just cause I like the look...and I have a long boney neck so it Makes my neck look a little less long...lol

Now for my hot wife sessions I wear a Harley Davidson leather collar....to show submission to my man
A lot of women love that. Something to do with surrendering, being taken, and giving in to the male....the king of beasts. Originally Posted by VitaMan
+1
I luv them
I am always suspicious they are covering up a Bruce Jenner Adam’s apple. That applies more to cam girls than tangible women, but I can’t get past that thought to appreciate it as a style choice these days.
Makes it a little hard to kiss their necks