Omg...Finally...I was getting so very freaking suck of the Men,from the..other board

...😀😂🤣😃😄😅😄😃🤣😂🤣😃😄😅😅😄😃🤣😂😀😂🤣😃😄😅😄😃 🤣😂😁🤣😃😅

Gotcha!!
It appears that all of you where there too..it felt almost as if I was,never gone..☺😘🤗😙😚😙😅

I just wanted to make a public service lol..😀 Announcement that
I AM BACK.

😈 ...and hoping to continue the fun here and btw, there that other board kicks ass..😍☺!

Can't wait to catch up on all the
Naughty fun that's been happening
happening here.

💋Nicole
  • pxmcc
  • 03-23-2019, 01:18 AM
well if it's same group of guys, how do you feel about the guys on this board?
She feels like any other chick on here she needs/wants some foooking money and has to balance that with the repulsion or lack of sexual interest she has for most of her clients. Pxo let her make it lol. I'm getting a new found respect for the ladies here and what they have to deal with in order to get money. You look great veno. More looking great and less c***""""y would go a long way. Shine Da Great. Tooodlez......
  • pxmcc
  • 03-23-2019, 06:26 AM
Venus I was just yanking your chain. welcome back, and may the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, and may your point total remain vanishingly small..
Over / Under - 30 days?

Predict her next ban date and win a free session!

Ima go with April 23, 2019
Over / Under - 30 days?

Predict her next ban date and win a free session!

Ima go with April 23, 2019 Originally Posted by Eidolon

Provide your pics & stats if you're offering a free session! Or did you just get your handles mixed up ?
Provide your pics & stats if you're offering a free session! Or did you just get your handles mixed up ? Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
Moron is as moron does.

She appreciates the bump tho.
I absolutely love being a post wh*re..and it feels so hot to be
Back thank you Gentleman for the lively Welcome back.

Most Importantly thank you Eccie!

Wooo-hoo..my cunt has never twitched this tight with excitement 😀

Long Licks,
Deep Throat Sucks
&
💋Nicole

P.s. regarding XXX photos what is a no no? Any new Rules Since I've been Grounded?

Any thing else new other than our very Sexy Salma XO having a New Number..😍 Btw..😘Hi Sexy..😀
Moron is as moron does.

She appreciates the bump tho. Originally Posted by Eidolon

You made the offer babe!
You made the offer babe! Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
I was offering for Venus cuz every threAD needs a bump.

But hey, if it floats your boat, here ya go.

Average male with an average 7inch meat pole and enough girth to let you know Im there. One testicle hangs a lil lower than the other. Hope thats not a deal breaker. *kisses
I'll let your other gender neutral "buddies" take a stab at it.
There are no more rules, no mods either. Have fun!

Tax day...
You can not post nude pics, just send those to me. I wouldn't want you to get into any troubles.
I just had drinks with my mod connect. We both think venusnova is a foooking asset to the community so please fellas let her be. Thank you. Please read the forum guidelines on insults and step accordingly. Shine Da Great. Tooodlez......
Welcome back babe! �� Glad to have you back here stirring things up again ��