We are temporarily Interrupting da regular foooking programming!

As you'll know Shine Da Great is no longer a Coed post whore, but tomorrow is my foooking birthday. Yeah yeah!!!! Show ya boy Shine Da Great some love! And for any of my trolls, instigators, post derailers etc Shine Da Great has some words for you'll ........#MOD TIES!! La familia. Connected. You'll know what that means. Love you'll. #MOD TIES. Shine Da Great. Tooodlez....
Happy Birthday shine.
I’ll remind you Tuesday that mod ties won’t matter if no rules are being broken.
Happy foooking bday proshino!
Have a good one little man.

Is a mod tie like a zip tie or maybe bow tie?
Turdlez...
  • pxmcc
  • 03-24-2019, 07:44 PM
happy birthday shine!
Short memory...https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2549276
Didn't take but nine days.
happy birthday shine! Originally Posted by pxmcc
Thanks pxo!
Happy birthday.
Do you get the day off from being a manservant, or is that something you would even want a day off from?
Happy birthday.
Do you get the day off from being a manservant, or is that something you would even want a day off from? Originally Posted by boardman
#MOD TIES. Have a great day. Shine Da Great. Tooodlez....
There you go again. You are as connected to the mod staff as I am connected to this guy...
Originally Posted by DarthMaul

Shine....when you connect to your "MOD TIES".....can you still see or is it dark in there?
  • N.M.
  • 03-25-2019, 09:04 AM
As you'll know Shine Da Great is no longer a Coed post whore, but tomorrow is my foooking birthday. Yeah yeah!!!! Show ya boy Shine Da Great some love! And for any of my trolls, instigators, post derailers etc Shine Da Great has some words for you'll ........#MOD TIES!! La familia. Connected. You'll know what that means. Love you'll. #MOD TIES. Shine Da Great. Tooodlez.... Originally Posted by shinepro

Fuck you mean “Da Great”?

I really should get copy rights of my shit.
There can be only one Great one here and that’s ME!
I already have a hand full of hoes copying my ads and bio page and now you too?

And everybody knows “toodles” was MY closing word after bodying fucktards when I used to post....

Are you gonna post in teal next?

Anywho, Happy Bornday!!!

Should've posted on the beautiful but crazy thread...

Fuck you mean “Da Great”?

I really should get copy rights of my shit.
There can be only one Great one here and that’s ME!
I already have a hand full of hoes copying my ads and bio page and now you too?

And everybody knows “toodles” was MY closing word after bodying fucktards when I used to post....

Are you gonna post in teal next?

Anywho, Happy Bornday!!!

Originally Posted by N.M.
Damn you are so foooking sexy......