Yall Remember Your First Menage-A-Trois

RW or Hobby...How did it change your world and outlook on life. Were you on cloud 9...did you use erection pills? Did they put it on ya so good and hurt ya?

Yeah 'Toya and Brittany' had me shopping for Diamonds at Tiffany's...;-)

Yea this why I beez at G5 club. ;-) a
2 cow girls riding my tongue and saddle horn simultaneously!

Yee haa!
For Sisto it was left and right hand. With plenty of Jergins.
For Sisto it was left and right hand. With plenty of Jergins. Originally Posted by Bankshot
Now that's some funny shit right there.
  • Trey
  • 03-27-2019, 07:03 AM
For me I was like my money would've been better spent seeing each on thier own.
^ Yep! One and done, crossed off the list.
Much better having 2 hrs for your money.
For me I was like my money would've been better spent seeing each on thier own. Originally Posted by Trey
If they're not simultaneously fucking you and each other then yea I can see how it would be a waste...2 can be a lot of work if they're aggressive. 3 or even 4 at a time is even worse...but at the same time fun as fuck....you should try that...but its all about the moment, the experience and having fun.
2 girls I met in 2001 in RW, they were more into each other so at the time I was disappointed because I hoped it would be more about me.
2 girls I met in 2001 in RW, they were more into each other so at the time I was disappointed because I hoped it would be more about me. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
Most women secretly love pussy more than we do...so in most 3 somes the guy is always likely to be considered somewhat of a nuisance
  • pxmcc
  • 03-27-2019, 10:44 AM
i've done literally dozens of doubles sessions, so i cannot even remember my first doubles session. but i know it involved 2 ebony spinners..

although i've never done a fivesome, foursomes-i can attest-are super fun..
Mine was c*k* fueled in the mid 80"s with two big haired rocker girls. All I really remember is it was awesome and i was sore in multiple ways and exhausted.
I do like russialit. Yep my first was in the hobby. Wanted to cross it off the bucket list. Wasn't a hot 3 some because never touched each other and it was just one pop.
Never: I don't think I could ever hold up my end of the triangle . . .

Plus, I just don't have the charm or raw magnetism to pull 'em in in the RW, nor the cash to get'er done in the HW.

fun to think about it though.