Email Address: -
URL / Website: SexySarahSummers.hotprovider.c om
City: Schenectady
State: New York
Address: around SCCC area
Hair Length and Color: dirty blonde down to shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'6", has gain some weight but not BBW, looks healthy, no tatoos that I saw, "C"s, nice ass, shaved
Recommendation: Yes
I've heard her roommate is not real happy seeing guys in and out .hope that doesn't ruin things. Im hoping outcall at some point she sent me a great teaser pic
I think she would do outcall but you’ll have to provide transportation
Didn't one of the reports mention an[rw info - GM] ( on other site ) If it is the type I am thinking about, that would prevent any outcalls.
[rw info - GM].. you can't make this shit up lol...love reading and browsing the reviews here
Apparently she is allowed to leave apt with [rw info - GM]
Apparently she is allowed to leave apt with [rw info - GM] Originally Posted by Lucas19
So if they wanted to they could track her outcall or even cardates if that's an option. That could be trouble
So if they wanted to they could track her outcall or even cardates if that's an option. That could be trouble Originally Posted by Scoot642
Im glad someone thinking like I am.... I saw that comment about [rw info - GM] somewhere else.... i made similar comment... this is a recipe for disaster.... someone gets bored and looking to make a collar.... im not rolling those dice.
Why would she need an [rw info - GM] Anyone validate thats true she has one? That's crazy.
She does have an [rw info - GM]
Why would she need an [rw info - GM] Anyone validate thats true she has one? That's crazy. Originally Posted by constructioncommerce
Umm my guess is she got arrested for any of a # of reasons but thats just a guess.or is it fashion week on STG?
Fashion week........LMAO