Encounter: I’ve had fun Banging Ms Kitty! (A couple pics)

• JBDFW
  • 11-05-2018, 07:45 AM
Date: 11/1/2018
Name: Ms Kitty576
User ID:: 285917
Phone: (214)530-1187
Email Address: Unknown
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=285917
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Near Downtown Dallas
Activities: Bbbj, CFS, DATY
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder. I don’t remember the color. She changes it frequently
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She a much smaller woman than I thought she’d be based on pics. I’d say 5’1 no more than 120lbs. No fat
Recommendation: Yes
Nice pics there.. Good job Op !!
  • JBDFW
  • 11-05-2018, 08:09 AM
Nice pics there.. Good job Op !! Originally Posted by ScrewDriver01
Thanks sir.
Good job JB. I've been tempted to see her. You just convinced me to move her to the top of my list.
Thanks for this review!
Good Review, I may need to see the provider.
Wow for the first time I would have to say her own pics do her more justice.. No offence good job geting them but seeing her i would say what you get is her own pics vs the ones taken.. Not usually the case.. Hot girl..
  • JBDFW
  • 11-05-2018, 09:55 PM
Good job JB. I've been tempted to see her. You just convinced me to move her to the top of my list. Originally Posted by Chico Brown
Well thank you. Please let me know what you think. She can take a good pounding.
She doesn’t do a lot of outcalls, but I’m gonna try to get her to come to me. Hopefully by lunch time tomorrow. I’ll get some real good pics then.
  • JBDFW
  • 11-05-2018, 10:08 PM
Thanks for this review!
Originally Posted by Freakaholic
  • JBDFW
  • 11-05-2018, 10:10 PM
Wow for the first time I would have to say her own pics do her more justice.. No offence good job geting them but seeing her i would say what you get is her own pics vs the ones taken.. Not usually the case.. Hot girl.. Originally Posted by C4rb1n
No offense taken. I love copious pictures too. If you look at her older reviews there are some really good ones.
  • JBDFW
  • 11-05-2018, 10:11 PM
Good Review, I may need to see the provider.
Originally Posted by MikeQuality