yoh iggy

Believe that is not allowed !! Originally Posted by iggy
Dancers Names in Review

Nothing going on in Vermont or Tonto to complain about? Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Please do not hijack review threads Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
can you go play somewhere other than Upset NY. just askin
Hobby related, moved to proper forum
can you go play somewhere other than Upset NY. just askin Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Albany should keep him there and make him wear this to track him ....

Sounds like she is a Good time !!

Iggy

Originally Posted by iggy
A/HV must be boring
A/HV must be boring Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
If bored he should check out Montreal which he's closer to than Upset......
A/HV must be boring Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
As I suggested, A/HV should be combined with N.Y.C. same as N.F., ON, CA being combined with Tonto. That would give him something to whine about.
BTW, are we sure there's not a lonely gray haired old lady in A/HV ? just askin.

Attachment 388507
As I suggested, A/HV should be combined with N.Y.C. same as N.F., ON, CA being combined with Tonto. That would give him something to whine about.
BTW, are we sure there's not a lonely gray haired old lady in A/HV ? just askin.

Attachment 388507 Originally Posted by rke324
I think she be Irish
I think she be Irish Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
And full of sh......... err blarney ?
And full of sh......... err blarney ?
. Originally Posted by rke324

and thinks her arse is the blarney stone

maybe we can get her to move back to the town of
taint no eccie forum that I can find for Ireland

and thinks her arse is the blarney stone

maybe we can get her to move back to the town of
taint no eccie forum that I can find for Ireland Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Maybe we whine enough the powers that be will make him . . . errrr her an ambassador and send ummmm, . . her to the no mans land of green taint. Ughhh!!!
I say to her may the curse of Mary Malone and her nine blind illegitimate children chase you so far over the hills of Damnation that the Lord himself can't find you with a telescope.
but wait doesnt everyone love him? i mean this is his site isnt it? he makes the rules and says who can jjoin and who cant, right?
between him and 2 others nobody wants to post in A/HV because they get jumped on.
#12 is the link as I will not re post that
iggy,
but wait doesnt everyone love him? i mean this is his site isnt it? he makes the rules and says who can jjoin and who cant, right? Originally Posted by TreeBark
between him and 2 others nobody wants to post in A/HV because they get jumped on. Originally Posted by TreeBark
#12 is the link as I will not re post that
iggy,
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
You mean you guys don't like iggy hijacking almost every thread there? Say it ain't so!!! So far he hasn't "jumped" on me for any posts I've made there but again I haven't given him any reason to
Osd, #12 was sent higher
You mean you guys don't like iggy hijacking almost every thread there? Say it ain't so!!! So far he hasn't "jumped" on me for any posts I've made there but again I haven't given him any reason to
Osd, #12 was sent higher Originally Posted by rodeomann22
shhhhh you sayin I was not the only one that RTM that post
Thanks CC I can quote it now
U know there was reviews claiming only select clients would get " Past the Gate Keeper "
That guy disappeared, Tree Bark Showed up.

Have you noticed he has a commented in almost every thread she is in, he jumps right in. Sure makes one think her " Manager " ( for the lack of the true name for his job ).

I have notice how much the new pictures . Resembles the pictures she used in the past. I wonder Y they are not attaching those reviews to her current ones. Staff edit CC

I also noticed she is Staff edit, revealing personal info CC

Iggy

iggy,
you still thinkin
Welcome Chica Chaser. You will be a Great asset to the Albany HV area.

Having a MOD from other than the Upstate area certainly will a Vast improvement.

Iggy
me thinkin he is for Upset NY

also iggy if you post your infractions I'll post mine. Both pages.