My Pussy is so wet...

...now that Dorthy_Monroe is back in the house!!!

That's not you :P

This guy can help.
  • BLM69
  • 07-06-2016, 01:24 PM
Another useless threAD, incredible how desperate for attention Houston whores are......And not even her pussy posted hahaha
Good for you, Yummy!

Wow. Weird to address someone by that name/handle. Glad I wasn't outside and had to yell to you.

Good for you, Yummy!

Wow. Weird to address someone by that name/handle. Glad I wasn't outside and had to yell to you.

Originally Posted by Randall Creed
"DELICIOUS!"

Another useless threAD, incredible how desperate for attention Houston whores are......And not even her pussy posted hahaha Originally Posted by BLM69
It's a thread
You clicked
You read it
Lastly
You responded

So it served it's purpose

Now if you wouldnt have done all that then you can say it's useless...

No shit it's not her pussy any retard can clearly see the little print on the bottom...

Nobody is desperate when you have tards such as yourself giving the attention we expect on threads such as these...

Thanks for completing the attention test
It's a thread
You clicked
You read it
Lastly
You responded

So it served it's purpose

Now if you wouldnt have done all that then you can say it's useless...

No shit it's not her pussy any retard can clearly see the little print on the bottom...

Nobody is desperate when you have tards such as yourself giving the attention we expect on threads such as these...

Thanks for completing the attention test Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe

I'm cumming!!!!!!!!!!

* burps *

Ok im ready for a nap
* burps *

Ok im ready for a nap Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Welcome back !! I want to slap your pussy.
Another useless threAD, incredible how desperate for attention Houston whores are......And not even her pussy posted hahaha Originally Posted by BLM69
400 an hour for a below average hooktard...
She's got lots of free time on her hands.
And the loudmouthed one will post non stop til she points out again.
  • BLM69
  • 07-06-2016, 04:19 PM
With her vocabulary, she's perfect for the tracks in south Dallas, she actually thinks she's a real in demand provider in here with all this attention dumb fucks give her lol, I'll give her and the op a 20 to split to go away.
With her vocabulary, she's perfect for the tracks in south Dallas, she actually thinks she's a real in demand provider in here with all this attention (houston) dumb fucks give her lol, I'll give her and the op a 20 to split to go away. Originally Posted by BLM69
Fify
Man, you guys are a rough crowd. Kinda starting to act like Houston tricks in COED, lmao.

Hey Yummy, does Dorthy's pussy get as wet as yours
Man, you guys are a rough crowd. Kinda starting to act like Houston tricks in COED, lmao.

Hey Yummy, does Dorthy's pussy get as wet as yours Originally Posted by KeepinItReal
Yes it is becoming very unpleasant around here

Hey Yummy, does Dorthy's pussy get as wet as yours Originally Posted by KeepinItReal
I Don't squirt But I make up for it with my hocus pocus skills... Wink