SexyPlatinum

Does this young lady have no photos?

None in her showcase, well she doesn't have a showcase.

None in her reviews (I only gone through the first page):

http://eccie.net/member.php?u=117930&tab=eccie_reviews

None in the Provider Ads and Weekend Ads she posts herself:

http://eccie.net/search.php?searchid=10287200

oh By the way I gone through over a dozen of those Ads threads she posted and none have Menu or Donation.

So guys who have never seen her before just go see her because she has been on here 4+ years and has a lot of reviews and they go in without knowing what her menu and donation are?

Almost like a Blind Date so to speak?

I am just curious what she looks like. Descriptions in the reviews are rarely accurate.

You can't take a car for a test ride if you don't know what the car looks like or what model is it.

I am not going to PM her for photos. Some providers get offended or touchy when you ask them for photos even if there are no photos in their profile.
Ever think she has a family or job that makes her not want to post photos? She's not the only gal here with no photos. Even without pictures here she does just fine.

I've seen her, great body but could use a dentist.
Maybe she is a phantom.
A fidget of our imagination....
Ever think she has a family or job that makes her not want to post photos? Originally Posted by TheEccie214
I am not asking for a photo with a face.

100 of providers on here do fine with just a body photo with the face blurred out and sometimes with no head and no feet.
Well, not to point out the obvious but..

She has over 200 reviews. Clearly her business is just fine without any pictures posted. If her method doesn't sit well with you, you have 2 choices. PM her and politely ask for what you are seeking (info on pictures, rates, etc) or.... move along. Those are really your only options.
she use to post pics and had a showcase
  • 07-09-2016, 09:36 PM
There are many other providers in Dallas to see that do have pics and a showcase!

Sexy Platinum is cute, and sexy. Take a chance to see her if you're still interested! You won't be dissapointed.
Have you tried asking her to send you some pics?
Have you tried asking her to send you some pics? Originally Posted by NubianPrince
I don't need pics...

that sexy little ass is forever etched in my mind..
Someone who has 38 reviews and posts over twice a day knows that she's had a showcase and pics, so not sure what the agenda is or the reason for the tread. For whatever reason, she's going somewhat under the radar. I know she was somewhat involved in the Vi! debacle, but that's pure speculation. Bottom line is she has her reasons. Leave her alone, it's her choice to delete her photos. From what I remember she had a perky little body. Definitely on my TDL.
Someone who has 38 reviews and posts over twice a day knows that she's had a showcase and pics Originally Posted by Barrymccockinner
I just got here about 2 1/2 years ago and until the beginning of this year, I wasn't doing any providers.

My very first provider review was February 2016. I joined ECCIE in January 2014.

From January 2014 to February 2016, I did nothing but strip club reviews.

How many months is that?

Wait! Don't bother trying to figure that out! Wouldn't want you to hurt that stupid brain of yours!

So NO, I didn't know at one time she had a showcase and pics.

You mentioned Vi! and her? I have never heard of Vi! in the time I've been here until the beginning of this year when I read those threads regarding her; the ones that some folks keep bumping back to the top of the board instead of letting them die.

Why don't you look at my profile more in depth before saying your stupid conclusions?
I just got here about 2 1/2 years ago and until the beginning of this year, I wasn't doing any providers.

So NO, I don't know at one time had a showcase and pics.

Why don't you look at my profile more in depth before saying your stupid conclusions? Originally Posted by CG2014
her pics were attractive......until she stated she did doubles with a tranny....she became invisible at that point.......I'd sooner jack off in a tube sock, but that's just my opinion........I don't go where trans have been...........sorry
Guys. I saw her.for a 90 minute session week before last. She told me the donation for that amount of time uP front. The menu was open. She was clean and sparkling, no drugs or booze, talkative, friendly, and she lived up to her reputation as the energizer bunny. She's a sexy spinner in every way. Incall location was convienent and safe and.clean. She's al little utr right now, so no showcase. She. Has her regulars and is doing fine. She also works in real life at a real job. If there was something amiss , I didn't notice. I plan to see her again.
ignorance (not knowing) or not researching is no excuse for having a bad time in this crazy sub-culture.
research, understand this game & deal with it or find another hobby to enjoy.