Abbie4U not for me - TWICE

had arranged a meeting with Abbie4U on Monday. Communication was good all day to confirm location and time. Received a text while driving to the location, probably a few miles from location. She said something came up and had to cancelled. She said it was an emergency. Okay, no problem. Asked if we could meet later this week. She texted me Tuesday morning saying this evening will work. So we communicated sporadically throughout the day. She texted me before 10pm and said she could see me at midnight, same location. Texted her before I left, no reply. My stupid little head said, go ahead, she will be there. She sent me some nice pix last night to make up for cancellation, so I was hopeful. Got there, texted her and called her. No reply, no answer. I guess this time is on me.

I hope she's okay. Why not just say no if she had no intention of showing up? I don't get it.
Thanks for sharing - always good to know the not-so-good.

As a member since 2009, are you actually surprised this kind of disrespectful shit happens now and again?

Unless they're under the knife in the OR, how hard is it to at least text, even if it's bullshit?

Sorry you got screwed and not in a good way.
Unfortunately, this is something Abbie has been known to do. In fact, she's done it to me. Made the trip from Lewisville to her incall location and upon arrival, she went dark. What a peach.