Sex Workers in Foreign Countries

I watched a documentary the other day on NetFlix about sex workers in other countries.

Amazing some of the services they offer and the venues they provide to do so.

From high end "certified" girly-boys to mutli courtesan adventures on spinning beds.

Just curious if anyone has a crazy story of what they might have experienced overseas that differs greatly from what we offer here.
I've visited a FKK Sex Spa Club in Germany. I paid an entrance fee which gave me access to the club with it's swimming pool, sauna etc. It also gave me access to the buffet plus unlimited beers. There were a lot of beautiful scantily clad ladies walking around. They're not allowed to come up to you but you can go to them. I ended up meeting with 5 different ladies that day. These were all gorgeous feminine ladies in great shape with makeup, hair done etc. This is all 100% legal.

Always refreshing to be in a country where sex work is legal and people have healthier attitudes towards sex. Over there, you can tell your work colleagues and neighbors that you're going to a brothel to have sex and they won't think less of you. They don't think of sex as sinful or evil.

Unfortunately, in the USA, a lot of people still hold backwards attitudes towards sex. Many people in our society look down upon sex workers and men who visit these sex workers which is a damn shame. I still remember talking to a friend here about a woman I had sex with and he said "Someone is a naughty boy". I replied "No I'm not a naughty boy. I'm a man with a man's hungers. What kind of unnatural creature are you?" I didn't mean to reply so harshly and I did apologize to him afterwards but his comment encapsulates the attitudes that a lot of Americans still have about sex.
^^^ That's interesting, b/c I just stumbled upon this doc last night on Amazon Prime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pERrn4cQ_ac

About this place (which is apparently the largest brothel in Germany):
https://www.the-paradise.de/en/

I was oblivious about the sex work climate in Germany 'til last night. However, according to that doc things aren't all glits and glamour. There were some interesting things said on all sides.
well, i just got back from europe. i did the red light district of amsterdam. it’s not just whores on one street, it’s an area that’s has bars and restaurants...kinda like bourbon street in new orleans. i got two “providers” one was from ukraine and was ultra hot...even thanked me for letting her come when i was eating her out..i was going to stop because my jaw was hurting and she said she was almost reading to cum...lol
then drove to berlin and went to Artemis...google it.
fun time seems all of the EU is 50 euro for bj(15min) and 100 for sex.
drove to cologne germany and went to that brothel that’s 12 stories tall...scary place with gutter whores. the two bouncers at the door looked like ex special ops for some foreign military...i don’t recommend that place to anyone.

not quite the story you where looking for, i could have probably found more if i stayed in one place, but i drove 2500 miles in 7 days
well, i just got back from europe. i did the red light district of amsterdam. it’s not just whores on one street, it’s an area that’s has bars and restaurants...kinda like bourbon street in new orleans. i got two “providers” one was from ukraine and was ultra hot...even thanked me for letting her come when i was eating her out..i was going to stop because my jaw was hurting and she said she was almost reading to cum...lol
then drove to berlin and went to Artemis...google it.
fun time seems all of the EU is 50 euro for bj(15min) and 100 for sex.
drove to cologne germany and went to that brothel that’s 12 stories tall...scary place with gutter whores. the two bouncers at the door looked like ex special ops for some foreign military...i don’t recommend that place to anyone.

not quite the story you where looking for, i could have probably found more if i stayed in one place, but i drove 2500 miles in 7 days Originally Posted by Cali-or-Bust
Looks like you had one heck of an adventure, right on!
500 bucks round trip from chicago...couldn’t pass it up
^^^ That's interesting, b/c I just stumbled upon this doc last night on Amazon Prime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pERrn4cQ_ac

About this place (which is apparently the largest brothel in Germany):
https://www.the-paradise.de/en/

I was oblivious about the sex work climate in Germany 'til last night. However, according to that doc things aren't all glits and glamour. There were some interesting things said on all sides. Originally Posted by TheOracle
I enjoyed watching that short youtube clip, I need to check out that full documentary!
there is probably more than one club, but when i was researching the Club Paradise i found was just over the border in Spain. it’s where all the mongers from france go..lol
In Mexico City the girls at the strip club literally grab you by your dick and pull you inside the club from the street.

I found it very refreshing.
i’ve been to tijuana multiple times...learned new ways to use a desalt saws all...lol
Unfortunately, in the USA, a lot of people still hold backwards attitudes towards sex, driven by the church and gov. com All about control Just me
….These were all gorgeous feminine ladies in great shape with makeup, hair done etc. This is all 100% legal.

Always refreshing to be in a country where sex work is legal and people have healthier attitudes towards sex. Over there, you can tell your work colleagues and neighbors that you're going to a brothel to have sex and they won't think less of you. They don't think of sex as sinful or evil.
…... Originally Posted by VeryClean
BINGO. I lived in Germany for 3 wonderful years, and go back as often as I can, partly for this reason, and...I just love the country, the Autobahns (hence my Avatar), and just everything about this place.

Germany is where I first had sex, when I was a young man in my 1st job out of college. Walk into the "Laufhaus", which look like a gigantic dormitory. IF they have one - you can persuse the bar area, hang out and have a drink, meet some ladies, and go from there.

As mentioned, they do NOT proposition you, you simply walk the halls, they sit on a stool or chair near an open door, and if you like her - chat away with how long, what rate$ (Euro), and other things. If you and her are agreeable, go into the room, and have fun.

Some of the other Laufhaus will focus on more detailed, devious, and other Fetish acts. These are more expensive, and are often guarded with a guard gate into the property, or at LEAST a locked door where you look at the "Menu" of girls and their allowed actions, then buzz a little buzzer to be allowed inside.

Lastly - there are sex clubs throughout Europe, as mentioned, sex is not nearly as taboo there as it is here.

I met some of the loveliest and fun ladies, mostly from Romania, Spain, Colombia, Eastern Europe (Ukraine, Poland, Bulgaria, etc), and other countries.

All for 50 Euro (about $70 USD). Man, I miss living there.

http://germany.adultsearch.com/munich/laufhaus

http://caesars-world.de/

https://www.rotelaterne.de/vitalia
Still remembering the basket spinning encounter in the Philippines in the 70’s....
Lady sat cross legged in a rattan basket where the bottom had been removed, another lady spun the basket while a third lady raised and lowered the spinning basket over your rod.... then they would make bets on how long you’d last for a second or third round.... I lost many times

I need a Torre encounter !!!!
Well MB .... can't say I could promise you the spinning basket trick!
Doesn't mean we can't relive those great passionate moments we both remember so well!

Maybe we can find an ass shaped basket .... that fits me? LOL!
Stationed in Germany in the late 80's we would always drive to Frankfurt to "run the stairs". Generally the more attractive and expensive women on the lower floors and price and quality went down as you went up. I never wanted to end up on the 5th floor.