With my mouth full

So I have been thinking, and I have to know. When giving a bbbj some gents like to ask questions like "Do you like sucking that cock baby?" or "Do you think you can handle all this dick?" etc. So, I'm wondering??? Should I like stop sucking and answer? Do you prefer it if I just hum my answer? Or maybe take it out and smile while I stroke it playfully and answer with a sexy smile then back to it? I really wanna know what you guys think. Please feel free to give me all the answers you got.
XO Trin
A mix between a hum and an occasional "Yes Daddy/Sir" while stroking it with your hand before returning is what I prefer myself.
Definitely like it when a lady talks to me! You gotta stay focused on the D but I love it when a woman tells me how much she likes my cock and sucking it, what she likes about it, how good it tastes etc. And when the time is right for a woman to ask for my load, tell me where she wants it, how much she wants to taste it and eat it, etc- super hot! And of course stroking it, rubbing it on your face and tits while you are doing all that...
A mix between a hum and an occasional "Yes Daddy/Sir" while stroking it with your hand before returning is what I prefer myself. Originally Posted by Deibrem
so a sexy hum n Yes Daddy is a super turn on for me IF I can watch the reply please you during our time together.
Definitely like it when a lady talks to me! You gotta stay focused on the D but I love it when a woman tells me how much she likes my cock and sucking it, what she likes about it, how good it tastes etc. And when the time is right for a woman to ask for my load, tell me where she wants it, how much she wants to taste it and eat it, etc- super hot! And of course stroking it, rubbing it on your face and tits while you are doing all that... Originally Posted by HENewb
We should definitely make it a point to do all these things together as I am Queen of cock sucking dirty talk.
Trinity I'm ready for to cum see me an do some of queen of cick sucking an dirty talking to me
Trinity I'm ready for to cum see me an do some of queen of cick sucking an dirty talking to me Originally Posted by hender0988
You just like it when I slap it on my tongue you old horn dog. Lol why haven't u texted me then? You know where I'm at lover.
Alas, you are in LR and I in NWA
Alas, you are in LR and I in NWA Originally Posted by HENewb
hopefully I'll be able to change that soon.
I want you to keep sucking and just nod or shake your head for the most part. But when / if you take it out to catch some air, you can talk dirty to me for a few seconds before you put it back in
I want you to keep sucking and just nod or shake your head for the most part. But when / if you take it out to catch some air, you can talk dirty to me for a few seconds before you put it back in Originally Posted by austin88998833
Suck your soul out while silently answering your questions by nodding and looking you in the eyes. Got it. Oh and brief dirty talk during air breaks. Lol
Can we just have a thread of Trinity dirty talking because HOT DAMN! I need to see this fine gal asap!
I want a really dirty talking lady while sucking my Dick. Begging for the cum as she strokes and fondles while looking me in the eyes before going back at it hard and fast. And as I prepare to climax stop sucking, grab that cock and beg for the load until it sprays out all over that face.
  • AgFox
  • 12-06-2022, 10:43 PM
Seems rude to talk with your mouth full.
Can we just have a thread of Trinity dirty talking because HOT DAMN! I need to see this fine gal asap! Originally Posted by Paulll
And yet you have yet to see me...

I want a really dirty talking lady while sucking my Dick. Begging for the cum as she strokes and fondles while looking me in the eyes before going back at it hard and fast. And as I prepare to climax stop sucking, grab that cock and beg for the load until it sprays out all over that face. Originally Posted by bammer1515
I LOVE FACIALS!!! Fuck there is nothing sexier in life then a hot dirty whore on her knees begging for cum.
Seems rude to talk with your mouth full. Originally Posted by AgFox
sluts have no damn manners smh
I love bbbj too