Who here is enjoying my non-hostile takeover?

Just curious...
  • tzv13
  • 06-16-2015, 05:43 PM
It's been nice so far...
More laser hair removal for you !!!
Pretty good. I'm still involved in the hostile takeoer. I'm about to turn over my guns though. So tired, and losing interest.
Just curious... Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Almost as good as Baratheon's vs Bolton's
My poll made the main page - my life is complete
You have just as must right to flood the boards with inane threads as anyone else and the majority seems to overwhelmingly support the move.

Funny how there's only one vote each for the pro crew and anti CSB options.
Can anyone guess who those two are? It's 2 out of 3 odds of nailing it.

• Correction now there's two anti CSB votes. That covers those three lol
My poll made the main page - my life is complete Originally Posted by Claire She Blows

Didn't I just read how little time you have? Looks like you have lots of time!
  • tzv13
  • 06-16-2015, 07:16 PM
SL I don't have that much time. Oh crap wrong Mandle.
Didn't I just read how little time you have? Looks like you have lots of time! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Hey some days a person has more free time than others. I'll be gone for two weeks and then suddenly one day I spend way too much time posting and then I'm off again.

It 's the ones who post day in and day out constantly flooding the boards that I feel sorry for.
SL I don't have that much time. Oh crap wrong Mandle. Originally Posted by tzv13
Lol!
Hey some days a person has more free time than others. I'll be gone for two weeks and then suddenly one day I spend way too much time posting and then I'm off again.

It 's the ones who post day in and day out constantly flooding the boards that I feel sorry for. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
Why? Who the fuck are you to judge what people find entertaining? You actually think it takes that much time to post? And everyone is sitting at a desk using a PC? Feel sorry for yourself, because you think people posting are losers, and you a really just one of the losers. Maybe you should do a genocide on the people you detest, since you're too much of a coward to do it to yourself? Wouldn't be the first time in history that's happened right?
SL I don't have that much time. Oh crap wrong Mandle. Originally Posted by tzv13

I knew something was up when you asked me to read you a bed time story!
You have just as must right to flood the boards with inane threads as anyone else and the majority seems to overwhelmingly support the move.

Funny how there's only one vote each for the pro crew and anti CSB options.
Can anyone guess who those two are? It's 2 out of 3 odds of nailing it.

• Correction now there's two anti CSB votes. That covers those three lol Originally Posted by Windinhishair

The absolute worst part of any disagreement is that movement you realize you are totally fucking wrong!
The absolute worst part of any disagreement is that movement you realize you are totally fucking wrong! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Not at all. I was absolutely right at the moment I posted it. LOL

Not to mention 22 for CSB vs only 6 for the crew pretty much means I'm still dead on.

Ever notice how you three dominate the boards yet Always Lose Every Single Member Support Poll by a vast majority?