Sincere Apologies & Special Request

Dear all,

I want to apologize for my actions, words and deeds over the last few days. I have been rude, accusatory and combative to people I don't even know. The reasons for such do not matter as my actions cannot be justified. I am a better and far kinder person than that which was displayed over the last few days and I am ashamed at my personal conduct. It s my sincere hope and desire that those that I have offended will allow me to make amends and demonstrate my character. This may take time as words are cheap and fast and actions and deeds take time. Again, my apologies.

The above was not easy for me to write - apologies, forgiveness, trust for those you distrust or dislike do not come easy for me. They require a person to first be honest and rationally challenge their own thoughts and feelings and then to trust in society and specific individuals enough to actually initiate a peace offering - an offering that could be flatly rejected and used to make the person apologizing look all the more pathetic and weak. It is truly scary. Trust me.

However, I have always had a concrete faith in the human spirit and believe that that most conflicts, if addressed fairly, with compassion and logic, are solvable. This does not mean that all parties to a dispute after reaching a resolution skip off joyfully, hand in hand into the rainbow. It means that they can compromise and settle their differences as reasonable people. Compromise is not winning. It is resolving.

As such, I'm asking everyone on the board tonight and for the next few days to refrain from engaging in words, deeds or behavior that is rude, negative or accusatory in nature. Be polite, be kind, be humorous, BE SEXY, funny, clever, etc.... but don't act like I did the last few days. It will make you feel terrible on the inside and cost you goodwill with people you've never communicated with or even contacted....Honestly, how many providers would want to see me after my appalling behavior over the last few days.....My guess is not many.

So, lets try really being nice and positive for a few days and see where it goes. I want everyone to keep posting, posting a lot, but in a positive light and manner. We all joined this board to increase the fun factor in our lives...How we got so far off track from that goal is beyond me.....but I'm fixing the issue with the only person I have control over...me. Give it a try, it will prove entertaining if everyone truly gets into it.

I thank you for your consideration and again, my most sincere apologies.

-Nilla
This is nice.

Now we just need some blue bell ice cream. Of course plain vanilla
I think and old fashioned ice cream social would be interesting....
Mmmmm Dr. pepper floats!!!! I'm in slurp slurp
Dear all,

I want to apologize for my actions, words and deeds over the last few days. I have been rude, accusatory and combative to people I don't even know. The reasons for such do not matter as my actions cannot be justified. I am a better and far kinder person than that which was displayed over the last few days and I am ashamed at my personal conduct. It s my sincere hope and desire that those that I have offended will allow me to make amends and demonstrate my character. This may take time as words are cheap and fast and actions and deeds take time. Again, my apologies.

The above was not easy for me to write - apologies, forgiveness, trust for those you distrust or dislike do not come easy for me. They require a person to first be honest and rationally challenge their own thoughts and feelings and then to trust in society and specific individuals enough to actually initiate a peace offering - an offering that could be flatly rejected and used to make the person apologizing look all the more pathetic and weak. It is truly scary. Trust me.

However, I have always had a concrete faith in the human spirit and believe that that most conflicts, if addressed fairly, with compassion and logic, are solvable. This does not mean that all parties to a dispute after reaching a resolution skip off joyfully, hand in hand into the rainbow. It means that they can compromise and settle their differences as reasonable people. Compromise is not winning. It is resolving.

As such, I'm asking everyone on the board tonight and for the next few days to refrain from engaging in words, deeds or behavior that is rude, negative or accusatory in nature. Be polite, be kind, be humorous, BE SEXY, funny, clever, etc.... but don't act like I did the last few days. It will make you feel terrible on the inside and cost you goodwill with people you've never communicated with or even contacted....Honestly, how many providers would want to see me after my appalling behavior over the last few days.....My guess is not many.

So, lets try really being nice and positive for a few days and see where it goes. I want everyone to keep posting, posting a lot, but in a positive light and manner. We all joined this board to increase the fun factor in our lives...How we got so far off track from that goal is beyond me.....but I'm fixing the issue with the only person I have control over...me. Give it a try, it will prove entertaining if everyone truly gets into it.

-Nilla Originally Posted by PlainVanillaATX
A lovely and eloquent statement!

Mmm Blue Bell vanilla.
They need to come back already.
If the lakes weren't full I'd really be bitching.
Maybe next summer we can have it all.

Nice post. I know some people, myself included, who probably wouldn't have the strength to post this.
A lovely and eloquent statement!

Originally Posted by Observing
He is very lovely and eloquent
Mmmmm Dr. pepper floats!!!! I'm in slurp slurp Originally Posted by Kitty Bunny Fuck

my fav is a dr pepper float made with chocolate ice cream
This is not and ice cream post.....
  • Old-T
  • 06-18-2015, 06:30 PM
I do not know what you are apologizing for, but a post like this absolves a lot of sins.

Very nice.

Dear all,

-Nilla Originally Posted by PlainVanillaATX
Old T,

I'm hoping the sentiment will catch fire.....
This is not and ice cream post..... Originally Posted by PlainVanillaATX
Dude, but I thought... you were vanilla ice cream.

Which rule is it, the one about not misrepresenting yourself.

See, you're already fucking up again. SMH.

We need to bring sexy back to Coed. Make it flirtatious again
We need to bring sexy back to Coed. Make it flirtatious again Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
You want to be sexy with me in coed and flirt with me to??!?!?!?

What? Oh that's not what you write... Opps.