Grateful ...

Hopefully, we are passed much of the eccie co-ed drama. Like Nilla, I am not proud of some of things that I said during my impassioned defense of fiercely strong women like Claire, Aphrodite and KBF. I hate that they are continually bullied on this board for being OIOs (not my word). But I used some language and made some accusations that reflect poorly upon me. Hopefully, my recent co-ed presence will not reflect on my future abilities to see new courtesans on this board. I also owe apologies to Scarlett de Rossi, Ms. V, and Ebony Jasmine - all of which I have not put my best foot forward with in the past. Lesson learned.

Anywho ... I was spending some BCD time with a lovely local courtesan earlier this week and we started putting together lists of 50 things we are grateful for. The lists were funny and innocent --- things like "butterflies", "guinoa", "Claire baked goods", and "water".

Perhaps this can be thread in which we all post 1 thing (whatever or whoever) it is that we are thankful for. Thanks for reading - RSG

I'M THANKFUL FOR:

THE INTERNET ...

Who's next?
Hopefully, we are passed much of the eccie co-ed drama. Like Nilla, I am not proud of some of things that I said during my impassioned defense of fiercely strong women like Claire, Aphrodite and KBF. I hate that they are continually bullied on this board for being OIOs (not my word). But I used some language and made some accusations that reflect poorly upon me. Hopefully, my recent co-ed presence will not reflect on my future abilities to see new courtesans on this board. I also owe apologies to Scarlett de Rossi, Ms. V, and Ebony Jasmine - all of which I have not put my best foot forward with in the past. Lesson learned.

Anywho ... I was spending some BCD time with a lovely local courtesan earlier this week and we started putting together lists of 50 things we are grateful for. The lists were funny and innocent --- things like "butterflies", "guinoa", "Claire baked goods", and "water".

Perhaps this can be thread in which we all post 1 thing (whatever or whoever) it is that we are thankful for. Thanks for reading - RSG

I'M THANKFUL FOR:

THE INTERNET ...

Who's next? Originally Posted by readysetgo12

Coconut oil!!
BBQ!
I am thankful for everything. Specifically; well, everything... the good and bad.
That's what the good life requires.

My healthy heart (my banking mentor and a Titan on Wall Street died Wednesday while on a treadmill at home at 62).
Chips and queso. And guacamole. And cake!
My dogs and living in austin and having six shows to chose from for tonight's musical fun.
And frito pie
And frito pie Originally Posted by sue_nami
Oh god. Frito pie. That's good shit.
Vegetarian chili with avocado and home grown tomatoes for lunch over Fritos ....I am a happy camper. It's the simple things like frito pie and a useable fun coed space
Lol thank you rsg! Being grateful for even simple things is agreat way to start the day! I am grateful for awesome clients and my body lol
CIM providers who give a shit about Co-ed posts
Im grateful for swimming pools on a hot southern day
Mr Peabody is grateful that there is a curvature to the nucleon bonding energy per isotope mass... and the uniqueness of everyone including Claire,Whispers,Double D,Loxly, etc.
Tomorrow is the anniversary of my mom's death, so it's a time that I try to focus on the positive.
I have 3 beautiful kids and a beautiful grand-daughter. I have my health and am enjoying life. I have friends and family that I truly care for.