PM's

Why do ladies tell you to PM them for a session and never contact you back?

Rocker
Flakey providers are out there...just gotta weed through the bad ones i suppose. On the flip side i experience the same with some of the hobbiests ..they pm or txt me for some time than they just seem to stop replying. Many factors can be at play.. Im sure youll find the good ones that treat you well
Flakey providers are out there...just gotta weed through the bad ones i suppose. On the flip side i experience the same with some of the hobbiests ..they pm or txt me for some time than they just seem to stop replying. Many factors can be at play.. Im sure youll find the good ones that treat you well Originally Posted by gingerpie
You look like one of the good ones

IB

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
It is my pleasure to give you pleasure
  • tzv13
  • 06-21-2015, 02:40 PM

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
She is a great one.
Screening problems, bad or no refs, busy?
Some times if you can't say something nice or positive, it is better to just say nothing at all.
Screening problems, bad or no refs, busy? Originally Posted by hawkman
Or a flat tire!
Amnesia.

IB
  • Loxly
  • 06-21-2015, 04:57 PM
Perhaps if you removed the apostrophe from your subject line you'd have your answer.

PMS
TCB isn't good if they tell you to PM them yet don't answer.
I am one that will try to reply to most PMs that I get. Even if it's to tell a guy that I'm busy or not available.
PMs are hit and miss for me. I will usually PM a lady that may not know me to pre screen, some never respond, guess I did not pass

IB
  • tron
  • 06-21-2015, 07:57 PM
Maybe they would have been a NCSN if you had scheduled.

I suspect many providers get tons of PMs, emails, calls, and P411 requests. If they are getting flooded with messages, maybe they pick their regulars or longer appointments first.

This begs a question I have had: what is a reasonable time to wait for a reply to a PM before moving on to the next option?
24hr for me. I use to schedule a week or two in advance. Now I want same day or a day or two, or I move on. If I'm pre screening no more then a week and I forget about them.

IB
I will always respond to PMs that the ladies send to me, so long as they are nice and not critical of my posts, that is.

WRT to how long to wait, I will sometimes add that I have sent PMs to several ladies and I hope you get back to me before my limited times are full. True story, and sadly I have had to tell a couple of very hot ladies, that I have already made plans for that week, and we look to see what might be possible the next week. Not enough hobby time or dollars to satiate my desire for ATX hotties.