BNG, define this for me please

I know it means Blow n Go but define what that is. Does it mean if you start and can pop me off in 60 seconds like Claire can we are done and is it making a gent cum as fast as you can? Please define what BNG is for you so I have a better understanding of this. I have only done this a few times but with my usual provider, it was nice and long but not cock worshiping as I know that is its own thing.

Thanks

IB
It depends on the guy, but usually 15 minutes or less.
Some may want a little bit of a tease mixed with BLS to make it last more than a couple minutes. Some guys just want a quick release and don't care how fast it is. Others want the full time.
Thank you TT, so in my case being I am easy I should ask the lady to take me to the end of my time.

IB
BnG makes me sad all day. I like pokes.
I define it as skipping the pleasantries and getting to business.

Walk in say hi, lay down, have her blow you, cum in her mouth (hopefully swallows), put your underclothes back on, put your shoes on, and GTFO....

sixx
BnG makes me sad all day. I like pokes. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
not the first time I have heard a Provider say that.....
I define it as skipping the pleasantries and getting to business.

Walk in say hi, take your clothes off, lay down, have her blow you, cum in her mouth (hopefully swallows), put your underclothes back on, put your shoes on, and GTFO....

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
What Sixx said. Except for the swallowing part.
BNG VS 30 mins bj

BNG.. Boobies are out,,feel free to cop a feel...my south area is off limits.. No Daty No kissing but cim/cof/cot or swallowing allowed...no Msog... You come..you go

30 mins bj Boobies out for free play...South area if up for a feel or two...kissing and msog allowed...

I like to keep things based on Time (I never watch the clock) by stating 15 mins or 30 lets me know exactly what you seek