Seeing if I'm Wanted

Never played in Alabama but I was thinking of adding it to my travel list. So what say you? Should I make the trip in the future? Be honest, you can't say anything I haven't already said about myself
Absolutely. PM sent
You should absolutely come to Huntsville for a whole week. Then go to Birmingham for another whole week. They don't like to pre book. I just learned this last night. Most of them are last minute gents. Very few are actually members on ECCIE. Watch ur view count and add ur email address to this post if it's not all ready on ur page. Most ladies prefer the 280 20 area in Bham. Huntsville, well I moved here to be exclusive w a hobbyist so I just don't know but I know there is a bcd group of like 50 guys that if one likes u, they will all come. I did play a lil bit about 5 years ago in Bham. Maybe 2 weeks total. It was pretty good. I am NBA w a max 3 a day. If u r not, u should do a lot better than that. On ur way back, go thru Tuscaloosa and stay a couple days. You never here from them on here but I get a lot of requests from there. It's one of those private lil fishing hole places touring girls always miss. I am going to have to go visit those guys. Have fun! Stay safe! Follow alerts and powder room. Mobile is a whole nother tour. You may wanna plan a Gulf Coast tour. That's my stomping grounds. I would suggest Shreveport to Jackson to New Orleans to Biloxi to Mobile to Pensacola to Panama City Beach. Fabulous, I mean fabulous tour. About to do that one my self, go see all my past Luv Bugs and meet a few select more.