CLEAR THIS UP ONCE AND FOR ALL!

When I left that courthouse that day I was followed by 3 black SUVs and lost them. When I got back to my room, they were waiting there for me... watching me. I stayed at that hotel and allowed them to watch me for several days. When they were not looking, I left. I drove to Jackson Mississippi and checked in. Within hours they were sitting there watching me. I went to the mall and bought a burner and made a phone call. I was instrusted what to do. I left that hotel to go back to Ohio and my car broke down at LgTdyBr's house. Within days they sat outside of his house. I stayed for 7 months allowing them ample opportunity to present what they had. Nothing. I left and went back to Ohio. I stayed for a few months and came to Huntsville area. They watched my house for months but I was exclusive so they stopped. When I posted my fun threads, they posted the screening thread... I believe as a fuck you to me as they figured I was too stupid to recognize them. LOOK at the timing. You seen how that went down. I made phone calls and confirmed. I gave as much info as I could to u, the membership, as I could using masking. Some of it was edited. Phones started ringing in my private life from them. the gentleman who just reviewed me started contacting me. He told me he had things to tell me. I was adament about not taking calls from anyone I did not know or discussing things on the phone. When I finally did meet him, see review, we talked. He wanted info from me as this Bhampro handle had been contacting him threatening to through him under the bus with me. He was not my source. But the threats he received are real. The phone calls to my friends and family are real. THIS BHAM HANDLE IS A STING OP! This is why I have moved to Mississippi. This is why I only have one date per room. This is the game we play. Itnis real everyday. The site is an information exchange site only. It is not here to protect us. THERE IS NO ST. CHRIS. THE SITE IS OWNED BY FOREIGNERS WHO LIVE IN COUNTRIES WHERE THE HOBBY IS LEGAL. THE SERVERS ARE THERE. THE ACCOUNTS USED FOR ADVERTISEMENT AND LIFETIME PREMIUM ACCESS ARE NOT IN THE US. THE SITE PAYS TAXES IN TEXAS FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE POLICE TO FIGHT ALL THE MALE FEMALE CRIMES. IT IS A GIFT AS TEXAS IS THE WORST STATE. THE OWNERS ARE NOT PIMPS. THEY ARE RETIRED PROVIDERS! THEY DO NOT SUPPORT FORCED LABOR OR MINORS. THEY SUPPORT THE MOVEMENT!!! YOUR FUNDING DOES NOT INCLUDE "CONSENSUAL ADULTS". I WILL NOT VIOLATE THE MANN'S ACT! THE ONLY CHARGES U WILL EVER BE ABLE TO HAVE ON ME ARE MINIMAL. I HAVE A FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHT TO WARN PRIVATE MEMBERSHIP IN OUR PUBLIC FORUMS! I WILL ONLY BE SEEING GENTS I KNOW FROM THE PAST. YOU WASTED 3 YEARS OF MANPOWER AND TAX DOLLARS TRYING TO SHUT ME UP. I KNOW WHERE I STAND LEGALLY. YOU MAY GET SOME LOW HANGING FRUIT... IE: STUPID PEOPLE WHO PLAY ON BP AND MAYBE A FEW MEMBERS HERE FROM NOT KNOWING HOW TO DO THEIR HOMEWORK! THEY HAVE BEEN WARNED AND ARE AT THEIR OWN RISK JUST LIKE THE REST OF US! OUR MODS ARE VOLUNTEERS. THEY ARE NOT ACTUALLY STAFF! THEY DO NOT PROMOTE US! THEY DO NOT GET BENEFITS IN EXCHANGE FOR PROMOTING US! I KNOW THEM PERSONALLY AND THEY ARE NOT INVOLVED IN ANYTHING BUT MINOR INFRACTIONS AS WELL! WE ARE A WASTE OF YOUR TIME. I AM TALKING TO YOU FOR YOUR OWN BENEFIT AS WELL. WE WANT YOU TO SPEND THOSE DOLLARS SAVING PEOPLE. THEY ARE NOT HERE. YOU CAN MAKE PHONE CALLS AND THREATEN PEOPLE ALL U LIKE. WE DO NOT CARE AS WE KNOW OUR RIGHTS AND WRONGS! THANK YOU!
Members, This information is not to scare u. It is to inform u so u can act accordingly. Do ur homework and u will be fine. I have been informed that the reason u r not censured, for the most part, is because the site cannot censor u and then expect to hold their legal right to not be censored. Makes complete sense. It is not okay or smiled upon the way some of u act. The press watches us. Reporters watch us. People are writing books. Your handle may be on the news one day and if the FBI has their way, ur real world identity will be made public in connection to ur handle. Think about if you want that to happen. Do u really really want ur friends, family and co workers knowing how fucking nasty u can treat women?

THIS SITE IS THE SAFEST PLACE TO HOBBY!!!

Hint: some of our nastiest acting members are LE feeding their cause!!!
You really believe FEDERAL AGENTS followed you ACROSS STATE LINES and monitored you for MONTHS without so much as approaching you with anything? Do you think you are fucking Heisenberg?

Think about that for a second. Do you really REALLY believe that the FBI or some similar agency is after YOU of all people? Like they don't have better ways to spend their time? The manpower alone to monitor someone for months would costs them tens of thousands of dollars, and for what purpose? To just walk away?

Again, the information you post is not for the benefit of the community. Stop acting like you're trying to inform people of important shit when you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about please, lol.

And for the record, my screening idea was not well thought out. We can get past that now. For the record, neither are any of your posts. If that makes someone LE then I guess you're the Captain.
You really believe ... Originally Posted by bhampro24
Yes, she does.

Get it?
It's funny how often I get PM's like this lol
Darling while we do..i believe you will get an infraction for it so edit your post..But we get pms for challenge some insanité do i think many don't even want to get her started as it's a train that never end
Darling while we do..i believe you will get an infraction for it so edit your post..But we get pms for challenge some insanité do i think many don't even want to get her started as it's a train that never end Originally Posted by VictoriaJolie
lol amen...first post is a good indication of that. Not sure what rule I violated (assuming you were talking to me) but I will be glad to take it down or go ahead and give the mods permission to edit it out if i broke any forum rules. Thanks for the heads up.

Edit: Thanks again, I was able to edit.
They chase u around when they want to silence you from outting u... I rest my case! Oh, btw... how did it go with P411? It's been a month? Why do u read my threads? For the attention? Trying to learn something? Show ur ass? Just curious. Why are u in here? Nobody else is!

HI Vicious. I was just reading all of ur reviews... well it'll take a week or a month but about 30 of em. Interesting stuff. Noticed u changed ur age... giggles. It got me wondering which is tighter... my pussy or ur asshole? I know I can shoot an ice cube 4 feet. Can u? Lovely web page. Those pics are lot different than ur showcase pics. Why is that? I see u love me. I am ur addiction. Ur in New York, right? Nobody left? That's too bad. Come see BhamPro and JC. They are too bizzy loving my threads to read ur reviews. Perfect!

JC... I see u. U don't bother me. Ur like my brother... just hangin w the boys trying to get some pussy at the club. I bet ur a charmer... then a heart breaker. I see u and ur bad self. Get it boy! Then u will come back to the boys and say something like "bitch gave a mean ass blow job but gotta strap a board to ur ass" or "Dude, I just couldn't go thru with it. Shit be nasty". I love my brother... well I have 5 but this one melts girls and sleeps w all my friends but he is a dare devil ~winks

I see u two are still chicken shit to start ur own threads... lol. Have a hobby love affair thread right here on the board and let us watch. Hell I will do a thread for ya... brb!
Darling while we do..i believe you will get an infraction for it so edit your post..But we get pms for challenge some insanité do i think many don't even want to get her started as it's a train that never end Originally Posted by VictoriaJolie
Mme Jolie, you already see that hassle she gave me when I politiley stated that her actions could be considered spamming; not a statement or event that indicates a possible or impending danger, problem, or other unpleasant situation as she put it with her postings.

And if you read the first line, she claims that I edit my profile by hide my signature. Haven't used the User CP link since since she came back to the site. If she had two neurons to rub together, she would possibly realize when you use the Mobile site, it cuts out some features the full site has. Like Signatures. They are disabled when you using the Mobile site. Seeing that she claims to be close to the Mods, they could tell her the last time I edited my profile.

This reminds me, I need to post a question about RTM.

People, she needs wide berth. She has proven she can't accept facts when they are presented non-obtusely.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1056621274

http://www.theeroticreview.com/revie...Review=1316181

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1525905

A psycho, an LE informant and a pussy hound walk into a whore's in call. Staff edit, medical speculation violation. CC

They all do, cause she fucks everybody!

DOG PILE!!! LMAO (dual entendre)

SCARY SHIT!

Still waiting on that P411, Bham.... fooling Gina ain't happen in Huh?
Precious B i think there are stuff that only her can see and interprète
It took me a while to understand in past treads her reference to me to be 5'2 to finally understand as she keep posting the link of the events i hosted(Libero Paradiso) ..Where several ladies that participate were listed..That she think they are my personal reviews..Profussely confuse
Her interpretation is a language only her can understand

Maybe she is referring to your signature been hidden because she is on her phone but i would guess that it's again a diformation of her interpretation same as her claim of the site and who is who

I for my part had to put her again on ignore to not get bait to reply to some of her claimed or very disturbed posts ..I guess if we all do maybe we only be able to see reviews and ads and resort to interact on général board for other things

VJ
The link is right there... says review... it's listed on ur showcase... as a review!

If u have me on ignore... how'd u find my thread?

How do u I know I posted a link to ur review?

And now u say u were the hostess of such an event. YIKES!

Come on... don't assume viewers are stupid ICKY VICKY!

And, how come that LIST of reviews in that link has u a different height and body type?

Hey Bham... maybe try a third employment record... a fireman? a school teacher? Any new reviews of well known providers?

I tell ya what BHAMPRO24, I will screen u myself... see if u can get past me... for real. Here's what I wanna see as per what I know u have told several ladies... send this to Vic. I won't actually see it.

1. Marriage license
2. Birth record of child
3. Birth certificate... urs
4. Auto registration and proof of insurance w address matching all records
5. Tax records for last 5, hell... make it 3 years.
6. Two years utilities
7. Credit card statement from 1 year ago... credit card company can give it to u
8. Social Security card and benefit analysis pic from website.
9. Any membership print out of account w same address from 1 year ago.
10. Ur name listed as a survivor on any past obituary.
11. Any business recordings w the state more than one year and phone book advertisement.
12. Business insurance policy for one year

And while ur at... give him that ummm... background investigation on urself u said u could get on any hobbyist for providers in ur ADVERTISEMENT to screen for us.

You send this stuff to VIC via pictures to email. He gets the last word. VIC, informants have lives... what we are looking for is proving not only who he is but his track record. Don't settle for a DL and business card. States issues DLs to people all the time that are used in stings. Biomed knows this so u screen, Biomed goes over it... u post in this thread. Shouldn't take one week total. List which articles listed above he provides and if u have any questions on how to verify any of his responses... pm me... ie: utilities are in my wife's name... she sleeps... pic of her license. NO WIGGLE ROOM!

I SAID "SETTLE THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL" in the title of this thread and u posted in it so... I will be waiting for VIC and Biomed to say "Lacey, he has passed ur screening". Feed me some crow. I wanna be wrong.
Watch for signs of white out and change in fonts. Verify business recordings and/or licensing info with state records on state website as well. He also should have his "Screening Service" listed w the state's record office as well. I doubt it but given he offered the service, claiming to be a business owner of such a service and knowledgable on proving anybody else offering business info to be false (as a good screener would), i take that as a claim he first legitimized his own business; screening service. I do not believe him to be too stupid to know this is required to operate in such a capacity. Plus I know for a fact u have to have a private investigators license to legally run such a background check as he offered (see the thread he posted) and the employment records he offers for his own screening does not reflect him to have that access. There is no other way to get the info he claimed to be able to provide "beyond what we can get" per his static employment... only other capacity... law enforcement. I will personally buy u both dinner (mods) anywhere u choose in appreciation for following up on this thread!!!

Yes Victoria... we know... u don't understand this type of english. You don't have to post it again.

Like I said... my concerns are not for myself. I know what the hell I am doing!

Dumbed down version:
1. Prove who he is
2. Prove a past history
3. Prove Hoover residence past
4. Prove employment
5. Prove how he can get the unobtainable records he offered to us in his quest for business thread
What you're forgetting is that I don't owe you a fucking thing. I honestly just don't care enough to entertain your delusions any longer. The only people who think I'm involved with the law are people who listen to YOU, and honestly I couldn't give two shits about those opinions anyway cuz they're probably as nuts as you are.

I'd like to go ahead and request the mods to please get my name out of this idiot's mouth and formally ask that she stop bringing my name up in threads.

I'm done posting. From here on out I'll be talking to the people i'd like to talk to via PM and you can reply to your own posts all day for all i care. Bye now.
THERE IS NO ST. CHRIS. THE SITE IS OWNED BY FOREIGNERS WHO LIVE IN COUNTRIES WHERE THE HOBBY IS LEGAL. THE SERVERS ARE THERE. THE ACCOUNTS USED FOR ADVERTISEMENT AND LIFETIME PREMIUM ACCESS ARE NOT IN THE US. Originally Posted by Lacey Companion
Now that is actually pretty funny

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1056621274

http://www.theeroticreview.com/revie...Review=1316181

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1525905

A psycho, an LE informant and a pussy hound walk into a whore's in call. Staff edit, medical speculation violation. CC Originally Posted by Lacey Companion
This isn't