To be hairy or not to be hairy

• Lia88
  • 10-23-2018, 09:00 PM
I've always loved women that are hairy. I admire their ability to be comfortable enough to embrace it. I've always wanted to do that but as soon as it gets there I chicken out and go nair crazy lol

It's something sexy about a woman that grows a bush down there or let her armpits grow out! I'm constantly glued to the pictures on twitter of women who embrace it--Its just so damn Hot and sexy!! I wish I had the courage to do that. Who knows I might grow some fur for the winter lol haha. I doubt it but a girl can dream.

What is you alls preference and thoughts on that?
What's your preference and why?
prefer full bush 100%, trim the edges so it doesn't hang out of a normal bikini... shaved looks like an 8 yr old and has no feeling and also makes a woman's belly look 5" longer (the shaved pussy now looks like part of their belly)....
Nobody likes to eat off a dirty plate.
I prefer to be shaven... not all the way off but very very low. Sort of when a guy gets a fade on his haircut. Neat and tidy....

M.M.
Love a nicely trimmed, but full Bush! Not a fan of underarm hair though.
Hairy!!! Yessss
Natural bush is nice, but I prefer a trimmed landing strip.
Completely bare is my least favorite look.

• Lia88
  • 10-24-2018, 09:07 AM
I think having hair at the top but keeping the lips Smooth is a win win
^^^

Completely agree !

Hair down there is actually more hygienic health wise, lots of science to back that up as well.
  • Lia88
  • 10-24-2018, 11:52 AM
But I guess the real raw question is Do you guys mind the hair being in your mouth? Lol it can look sexy but do you mind it?

I've heard guys say they don't like to feel like their licking a actual cat.
I've heard guys say they don't like to feel like their licking a actual cat. Originally Posted by Lia88
THIS!
If it's fresh, and she likes it, I want to taste it all day. Hair or no hair does not matter to me one bit. Whatever makes you feel most beautiful and confident is what I like best, and that's my answer to almost any question, including this one.
If it's fresh, and she likes it, I want to taste it all day. Hair or no hair does not matter to me one bit. Whatever makes you feel most beautiful and confident is what I like best, and that's my answer to almost any question, including this one. Originally Posted by RaginCajunMan
Nice answer!!!
I've been with women that both are bare, some shave with a landing strip, and some are full bush. Let me just say that I can appreciate them all. If you were asking my preference, I personally like some hair. Armpit hair does not phase me at all. I also enjoy the scent of a natural woman. Whatever she is comfortable with suits me just fine, but if she wants to go for the natural look, I love it.